kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
What are your opinions on the trench enchantment? Personally, I love it. It makes mining so much easier and very relaxing. Though mining without trench is also quite relaxing, it just takes a bit more time to get more mana/money. Though some players may find it annoying as trench miners can 'ruin' a mine in minutes. (ruin as in clear out a large area, ergo less blocks for other players to mine)
I would love to hear what you think about the trench enchantment!
-kxe

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I really vibe without trench tbh, going layer by layer is my favorite way to mine :)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I absolutely love trench, as it keeps the flow of the mine going. I can mine for hours on end and never get bored. It's so relaxing! The sound of the blocks constantly breaking super fast is like music to my ears :)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I absolutely love trench, as it keeps the flow of the mine going. I can mine for hours on end and never get bored. It's so relaxing! The sound of the blocks constantly breaking super fast is like music to my ears :)
Same tbh, the sound is soooo nice. I could listen to it for hours.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
i personally haven't tried trench as my mining level is 64 atm (im grinding real hard gimme support and i'll reach 70!!) but i bet its really nice and faster and efficient and convenient and awesome. for me tho, i have no problem with mining the entire mine with my pick without trench. i just mine the mine 2 layers at a time (2 block height) and i can finish the entire mine in about 20-30 minutes. good grinding! i hope i can reach mining level 70 soon so i can finally try the sweet feeling that you guys get when using trench haha

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
i personally haven't tried trench as my mining level is 64 atm (im grinding real hard gimme support and i'll reach 70!!) but i bet its really nice and faster and efficient and convenient and awesome. for me tho, i have no problem with mining the entire mine with my pick without trench. i just mine the mine 2 layers at a time (2 block height) and i can finish the entire mine in about 20-30 minutes. good grinding! i hope i can reach mining level 70 soon so i can finally try the sweet feeling that you guys get when using trench haha
Trench is really awesome you have to get it soon : D Only 200-300k more xp to go!! GL BORISSS <3

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
Trench makes mining really satisfying, so it's one of my favorite enchantments. Mining layer by layer is oddly fun with it.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
lol, I don't think I've ever used trench before, never really worked for it. A friend once paid me to level up his mining level so he could get trench and even that was bothersome...

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
lol, I don't think I've ever used trench before, never really worked for it. A friend once paid me to level up his mining level so he could get trench and even that was bothersome...
well I hope you will be able to enjoy the satisfying-ness of using trench soon!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Trench makes mining really satisfying, so it's one of my favorite enchantments. Mining layer by layer is oddly fun with it.
I totally agree. I love mining with trench but, most of the time, a lot of people are in god mine so it gets cleared out quickly.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
@kkxie UPDATE: MINING LEVEL 69 1 MORE LEVEL TILL TRENCH IM GONNA GET TRENCH TONIGHT JAJSBDJDKSUD
SPAM ME WHEN U GET ON I WANNA WATCH THIS HAPPEN (spam me on discord)

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I like trench :)