Trials

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
So there is actually a lot of controversy over the difficulty of completing trials. As I failed my 6th attempt on trials, I tuned to the Olympus Aether chat to ask if I'm doing something wrong or not. Half of the comments say that trials is a pain in the butt, but the other half insists that it is the easiest rebirth challenge to complete. Of those who've completed trials, everyone has mixed thoughts on what class and techniques I have to use in order to complete it.

I'm reaching out to everyone who has completed trials. Please respond with what class and techniques to use, or what was easiest.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi andelooo,
I personally find trials fairly easy to do. the best class to do them is the archer due to having infinite ammo. The tip in general is just kite the mobs and on wave 6 jump on the cauldrons near the gate to avoid the endermen. The rest of the waves is just run around and shoot. Wave 7 is shoot and move. Make sure to get iron armor around wave 4/5 and spend about 10-15 levels on fire resistance and the rest on golden apples. This is the best way to do trials

Geshultz

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Yoyo andelo,
I use tank kit for trials because I enjoy the melee :) I try my best to get the mobs one by one in each round by getting the attention of a whole crown then running for my dear minecraft life and then slowly pulling ones attention. I usually only spend my xp on a bow and arrows for zulrah at the end but, the last time I completed trials I got two for resistence pots because the blazes where getting annoying!

But heres my way for completing the waves
Wave 1: I just S tap and crit the zombies because they are pretty simple to kill
Wave 2: I run around and kill the skellys first then I start killing the zombies again.
Wave 3: I kill the zombie-pigmen first, same as zombies just a little more careful because they do more damage. Then I attract the attention of one wither skeleton at a time.
Wave 4: I got straight for the shulkers, would suggest moving around them in a circle so their entities cant hit you as well. If one happens to hit you, all you have to do is find a higher part of the build in trials and wait for your potion effect to wear out. Then I would begin to start killin the magma cubes, leave one baby magma cube so you can buy that bow and some arrows ;) FYI the magma can get the levitation effect from the shulkers, so watch out for that.
Wave 5: Its the strays, polar bears, and husks. For this one you just gotta go in and be confident, getting rid of the strays would probably be best since they have projectiles that make you get slowness xD
Wave 6: I see you cant get past this wave, mhm. Right before this wave ends lure any mob into one of the outer rings because wave 6 is enderman and witches. For this one I go up against a wall and just start crit hitting because the enderman will teleport to you, then the witches you crit out easily.
Wave 7: The evokers you go straight in and kill them right away. Do not get distracted by the vexes, crit all of them out and keep running because the vexes will just die off because their evoker is dead.
Wave 8: The vindiactors and blazes are alot. The vindiactors I would go for first because there are more of them, they run really fast, and those axes do alot of damage. Now it's up to you if you want to get a fire resistence potion or not. Just makes the blazes faster to kill. If you do not get the potion, kill one blaze, run away and regen, and then go kill another. Also bowing the blazes but I would save as many arrows as possible.
Wave 9: This wave also has blazes so if you get that fire resistance potion go for the blazes first! The ghasts will be shooting their fire balls but you can easily dodge those. You want to kill the iron golems last though, only use your bow for them because tank kit only gives you a stone sword and it's not gonna do much :^) Aim for their chest and do not be too far away because then you will not be doing as much damage.
Wave 10: Zulrah the god! He will spawn close to the middle, and this is why you need the bow. You are able to get his attention far away; being too far away and hitting him with the bow will make him regain his health, crazy I know. He will pull out some of his magic powers and minions. If you run out of arrows what you can do is run around the outside and hit him one by one xD

Some extra things bTw:
•You get 3 gapples, eat them when you please
•Shift to see all mobs around you
•Watch out for the daily reboot, trials is a separate server but I mean the full daily reboot of ManaCube
•Be on full health before going into each wave
•Trials is 30 mintues long; you have time, but not forever.
•Have particles on minimal, you will see everything fine. Particles are in video settings btw
•Mobs can spawn in areas you are unable to reach, is that happens you have to restart the trials.
•The speed boost from the middle is not worth it btw.
•If it says something like "player has completed ancient trials" all you have to do is take a screenshot and submit a ticket at https://manacube.com/support/

A video I found helpful when I was first learning about trials:

Message me on disc or in game if you need help :) Goodluck <3

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
Honestly, I'm with you. Trials were extremely hard to finish. To be hoenst I had to get someone else to do them for me.
I know ranged has linked a video but I will link another just so you can see other peoples strategies.
Good luck

pretzel3567

ELITE
Pretzel3567
Pretzel3567
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
If you can, always play in arena 1 I never get bugs in that arena. Also archer is by far the best and takes the least skill to complete quickly. All you have to do is kite the entire time with the bow, buy iron armor usually before round 5, sometimes during it. For round 6 hop up on the cauldrons next to the entrance, this makes the endermen unable to hit you but you can hit them, make sure to not fall down the side as you will get stuck and have to restart. Wave 7 is easy, bow the evokers and run if you get hit. Wave 8 just do the same thing you have been doing but first buy 2 fire pots before that wave starts. For wave 9 I pre aim at where the ghasts spawn to try to get them down quick, I also position my self so an ig will spawn in front of me, try to kill 2 ghasts before kiting the ig, rest of the wave is easy to do from there. The boss is very easy as well, if you kite him around the outside ring eventually you will find the one entrance that has the split path with cauldrons, if you run through one of the sides and stand on the otherside of the cobblestone wall pillar he will get stuck on the cauldrons, now you can just bow him down, if he switches to fire drink a fire pot and if he switches to ice shoot twice then strafe to avoid the hit. The other 2 states are easy as his attacks won't go through the cauldron. Do all of this and you should be able to win easily, do everything whell and be like me with a pb time of 13:22 and an average of sub 15.