Trying to get C plot

This is my plot (/plot visit MrChair 5). Im trying to get C grade, i would be happy for some feedback so it looks better ;)
(i couldnt upload image, because file is too large :()

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I have the same problem sometimes where I can't upload images. It just depends on the compression of the image file but thats confusing and weird lol
Sometimes when uploading a file doesnt work, I use imgur and share the link. Imgur is a free picture sharing website platform that allows you to share pictures. Perhaps you can check this out if you really want to add a picture to this thread! There are a bunch of similar places and ways to share pictures online, so of you dont particularly like imgur I'm sure you can find another pretty easily!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Actually, you can upload images without forums, you can upload them on the websites below
https://imgur.com/

https://prnt.sc/

Personally, the easiest one is Imgur so I would suggest that one at most, but feel free to look into the other 1 on the list above!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy!

Getting a C grade on creative is a great goal to work towards! If you'd like to see examples of builds you can do things like /warp c or /warpcplus, etc... you can do this for all grades! My plot is also a C+, you can visit it by doing /plot home LiLKayla!

Anyway here are some tips and tricks I often get people who are aiming for a C but just can't see to get there!

• Different size structures
  • Multiple levels to your terraforming
  • Add interior to your structures
  • When making trees, don't just make me and copy-paste is over and over again.
  • Pick a strong color pallet and stick to it
  • Don't be afraid of unique block choices
  • Don't be afraid of cute details
    • Use heads, flowers, banners, armor stands, hoppers, iron bars, etc...

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask!

best, kayla