Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I'll still be giving this a +1. The theme is arguably unoriginal, although personally I think that it's fine. The build looks better and less messy. I still think that based on appearance alone (Don't forget to include the warp!), the jumps could use a bit more variation. I'm not too sure if it fits the Insane difficulty.

Best of luck to you! <3 (Sorry if it seems a bit short)

WolfAndRyan

ELITE
WolfAndRyan
WolfAndRyan
ELITE
Ratings
Hello <3,

I'll still be giving this a +1. The theme is arguably unoriginal, although personally I think that it's fine. The build looks better and less messy. I still think that based on appearance alone (Don't forget to include the warp!), the jumps could use a bit more variation. I'm not too sure if it fits the Insane difficulty.

Best of luck to you! <3 (Sorry if it seems a bit short)
Thank you *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I'm going to give this a +1. I agree with Katrina on more variation. I don't think its messy but I do think the tubes should be connected together. I also think that this map is more of an expert. I haven't really seen any water pipe maps that aren't Mario related so the theme is original. Anyway good luck and hope this gets accepted!

WolfAndRyan

ELITE
WolfAndRyan
WolfAndRyan
ELITE
Ratings
I'm going to give this a +1. I agree with Katrina on more variation. I don't think its messy but I do think the tubes should be connected together. I also think that this map is more of an expert. I haven't really seen any water pipe maps that aren't Mario related so the theme is original. Anyway good luck and hope this gets accepted!
Thanks <3

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Ill give this a +1 because it looks nice, looks like good parkour, and even though there are a few other maps pending with the same theme i as well will give this map a chance uwu

WolfAndRyan

ELITE
WolfAndRyan
WolfAndRyan
ELITE
Ratings
Ill give this a +1 because it looks nice, looks like good parkour, and even though there are a few other maps pending with the same theme i as well will give this map a chance uwu
Thanks ᒄ₍⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎ᒃ♪♬ Also, just to let you know that I submited this map earlier than him.

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi WolfAndRyan,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is kinda original (There is technically "Pipe", but it's enough different so I guess it's fine), the build is not really good in my opinion, it's a bit messy and plain from outside, the water looks good tho. The parkour is not good, it's repetitive in my opinion, and WAY too hard for an insane (I even think it was too hard before your "buff" (seriously why casey), seriously, did you read the first response when you submitted this map some months ago ?), an other problem is it's confusing, mostly in water, it's hard to see where we need to go, so please try adding more signs to indicate the path for example.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.