First Name
Bram

Country or Timezone
The Netherlands

Discord username
Tukker

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
in the creative server i see a lot of inappropriate buildings and people having questions. i really would like to help the people and keep the server clean, and i like to help and work with people

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I'm playing on manacube for about 12 weeks, i was a couple of weeks offline because of school

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
i almost play manacube everyday, most time i spend like 3/4 hours a day on manacube and in the weekend about 5 hours

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Keeping the server clean and help people with problems

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
on the lower school i had to help a lot of people because i was one of the smartest of the class

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
i can handle other people well, i'm quite much online and i have a lot of patience

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
keeping the server as a normal, clean and friendly server where everyone feels great and not left out

Are you able to use recording software?
i can download if i have to, i do can make screenshots

Anything else we should know?
-

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

InfinityxKatrina

VIP+
VIP
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
VIP+
Ratings
37 1
Along with what Helly said, make sure that you use proper grammar when you're applying for any position.

Yaamaha

VIP
Yaamaha
Yaamaha
VIP
Ratings
Grammar is an issue in this application. Some sentences doesn't make sense. Along with the above comments your application could do with some more depth.
Good Luck!

Ratings
Application Comments :

Good things about the Application : ***************************

Bad things about the Application : Has not given more than 500 Words in the Application - Lack of Detail - - Never seen on discord, never chatted before. (this doesn't show full commitment) - Didint read the rules to apply.

Overall : My opinion is 1.5 Out of 10

Comments : Get 20 post then Apply back with more Detail.

everytimes

MVP+
MVP
everytimes
everytimes
MVP+
Ratings
249 15
Hi! I've played lots of creative recently and don't recall ever seeing you in chat or online in-game, but this could be due to our different timezones. As others have stated above, I strongly recommend reaching the word count minimum and using proper grammar! (If English is not your first language / struggle with it grammarly is great help) Good Luck!