Ratings
519 19
Tweedle
Easy
Built by Tasses
25 jumps, 4 checkpoints
/plot v Tasses 3
View attachment 18848
+1. Build is accurate to the theme, parkour is varied (although along the face, close the nose has some of the same jumps, thats just a really little thing). Fits the difficulty, and I think that it would be a great map! I wish you the best of luck.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.75. Parkour and theme are great, but the build (specifically the face) is a bit odd. I think it might just be because it's sandstone and he looks discolored, but I understand that you needed sandstone to have stairs/slabs. Sometimes I really hate Minecraft's limitations for building :/ Good luck!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
+0.75. Parkour and theme are great, but the build (specifically the face) is a bit odd. I think it might just be because it's sandstone and he looks discolored, but I understand that you needed sandstone to have stairs/slabs. Sometimes I really hate Minecraft's limitations for building :/ Good luck!
Thanks. Here's a reference image, the face really is as close as I can get. Odd is mostly intentional.
u-g-F3MM1T0.jpg

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Thanks. Here's a reference image, the face really is as close as I can get. Odd is mostly intentional. View attachment 18855
I know, the shaping is fine. As I said, I believe it's mostly color; you chose to go with a less accurate block (sandstone) for more accurate shaping rather than vice versa, which I respect.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey
Tasses

I'm glad to say we're going to go ahead and accept this map!

The theme and concept are very original.
The parkour is very nice and easy, along with some very nice unique jumps!
The build is splendid and I instantly recognized the character straight away! youve done very nicely with this one

Thank you for submitting this map, we hope to see much more from you in the future!

Have a nice day!
-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.