Rejected Twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent a bit of time into it and I was wondering if you could accept it? Someone has Tested the map and all of the jumps were possible, I have put 2 checkpoints in the map, put my name at the beginning of it and I have made it an Easy difficulty!

Thank you
Lemon

Attachments

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Unfortunately maps with a build that is primarily pixel art are no longer accepted. If you want to see examples of builds that will be accepted, check more recent maps or /warp beta.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Lemon_Playz,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is kind of original, as we don't have any maps specifically relating to twitch, so good job on that!
We no longer accept maps with pixel art as the main focus. This is due to the fact that pixel art can be very simple to make, and it is used a lot in our earlier maps.
The parkour is a bit repetitive with straightforward jumps and ladders. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The length and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.