Results are only viewable after voting.

_Valint_

ELITE
_Valint_
_Valint_
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
I have 2 ideas that can improve factions quickly.

1. Make the "Telepathy" enchant a lower rarity. You can grind a crazy amount of xp and be disappointed several times in a row with telepathy, it is simply the worst heroic enchant and should cost that much xp for a chance to get it. Make it a common enchant or something, it doesn't deserve to be any higher. I understand you should not always get a good enchant from the book as there are bad enchants for all the books, but just make the grinding worth more than just telepathy.

2. After a reboot, any heads you were grinding don't stack anymore. I don't know why it happens or if it is worth the time to fix but it would be a very nice small improvement that can make it so much nicer to grind heads.

D

Deleted member 105599

For me the second one doesn't happen for me. I don't know what realm you are on when this happens but for me it's on Islands. Every realm can be different though.

_Valint_

ELITE
_Valint_
_Valint_
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
For me the second one doesn't happen for me. I don't know what realm you are on when this happens but for me it's on Islands. Every realm can be different though.
Factions has it, I don't know why and it only happens sometimes but its so annoying when you are almost done a vault of heads and then bang, you gotta redo it because they aren't stacking.

D

Deleted member 105599

Factions has it, I don't know why and it only happens sometimes but its so annoying when you are almost done a vault of heads and then bang, you gotta redo it because they aren't stacking.
yeah i understand that can get annoying. I do grind some bit to sell some heads to other players and it's way better to have them in stacks