Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Hello!

For those of you that do not know me, my name is Tyler, whether you call me by my real name or my online name, that's up to you. I was a Moderator on the staff team for roughly a year; overall, I moderated the pvp gamemodes (KitPvP, Skywars, and Barebones), Survival, and Parkour. During my time as staff I became very close friends with a handful of people & I like to believe that being a part of this community has made me a better person because of the positive impact it's had on my life.

Nowadays, I mainly play KitPvP and Olympus, you can find me on one of those servers every other day, if not every day.

I'm currently 18 years old, I go to college, work a full time job and am an assistant coach for my old high school's wrestling program.

I've been a part of this community for a decently long time. I took a lengthy break from Minecraft and during that time, the community drastically changed. Most of the people that I knew and were close with had moved on and I'm not very familiar with the current community; that's why I decided to make a new introduction.

I'd love to become a well-known person in this community again, I enjoy getting to know the players and making countless friends. If anyone has any questions or anything of the sorts, post a reply and I'll respond whenever I'm able to. :D

Also I just want to give a special shoutout to some of the people, such as Sarah and Purpz, who are still here and haven't grown tired of me over the years. :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I’m glad to see that you’ve stuck around! I personally wasn’t here when you were staff, as I stumbled across ManaCube in early-mid October last year, and didn’t come across Olympus until November, however I think it’s great you remained on the server despite your departure from the staff team.

I’ve seen some of your posts/threads here on the forums, and from what I’ve gathered, you’re friendly and still seem relatively knowledgable when it comes to the server. What I can definitely tell at least, is you have exemplary taste when it comes to good servers to play on (Olympus! *wink, wink*) hope to see you online sometime! :)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi! im also happy to see your are back! Like Hallow I didn't find Manacube till late last year, December to be exact. I've seen you in game a few times on Olympus! I love seeing players who enjoy being part of the community. So welcome back, I hope you enjoy <3