Um.. hi xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpalAshley

Donator
Ratings
Hi my names Ashley
Im 15 years old and im a gurl :p im in a few fandoms like SAO, Steven universe, Doctor who, My little pony(i know im a big girl now but its an amazing show) haha anyways mainly what i do now is im in marching band in school and play soccer and love to ride my horse but most of all I LOVE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!! mainly minecraft :) there isnt much about me to know hmmm oh i like food, even tho im 15 i still have a high pitched voice -_- lucky me haha im 5'11" and im a sophmor! xP oh plus i half all my spelling sometimes you just gotta move on before typin it all out xD, and thats mainly it the rest will come in the future i guess... xD oh and my names OpalAshley my mc username and its my username because my irl name is Ashley Opal :p haha except its OpalAshley haha get it :p no? okay anyways thanks for reading, \(^-^)/

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
@OpalAshley I see you on Skywars a lot and enjoy my time playing with you. You are really nice and I am a sophomore as-well so Sophomore Hype!
With the warmest of regards,
-Cheech <3

Yuko

Ratings
74 5
Welcome Ashley! We have a lot of SAO fans out there, so I'm sure you'll fit in right away! Have a lot of fun playing on the servers!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'm sure they feel welcome, as it's been well over 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.