Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hey

Have you tried logging on via a direct IP like parkourse.com or [gamemode].manacube.net ?

~Lavendel

Ratings
Didn't know I could do that, I'm trying to get on Aztec skyblock, what's the IP?

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
this happens to me sometimes. I find it usually helps when you go back to the Minecraft title screen and then go to the server list again.

it stays on Logging In for a bit, then gives me an error message telling me the connection has timed out. i’ve already checked and it isn’t my wifi (i’ve restarted my router, and i can join any other server)

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
it stays on Logging In for a bit, then gives me an error message telling me the connection has timed out. i’ve already checked and it isn’t my wifi (i’ve restarted my router, and i can join any other server)
I think there are some connection issues for Manacube at the moment. Can‘t confirm that though....

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Have you tried logging on with the „parkourse.com“ IP? That’s the one that worked for me.

how do i log in or verify becouse i tried to connect to the server but it doesent seem to know who i am so it says failed to log in, but i dont see any help or thing to how do i log in so i can play so if someone can help with this i will apriciate it.Thankyou.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
how do i log in or verify becouse i tried to connect to the server but it doesent seem to know who i am so it says failed to log in, but i dont see any help or thing to how do i log in so i can play so if someone can help with this i will apriciate it.Thankyou.
What message in particular do you get?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435