Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
maybe you shouldnt have hacked on a bunch of accounts if you didnt wanna be perm banned buddy
What. I don’t get banned for hacking. Aren’t you the one with a manaray ban? And I wasn’t permed for hacking I was permed for evasion of someone else

Ratings
4 3
What. I don’t get banned for hacking. Aren’t you the one with a manaray ban? And I wasn’t permed for hacking I was permed for evasion of someone else
same. They should do a unban all.

why do they perm on all accounts when evading they should just perm the ones evading on and let the player wait out their original ban time on the main

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 294
KitPvP is the next gamemode resetting. Its logical it should only be on there. But you are right people get banned from the entire server when they get banned
and how do we know it is? cos i think islands needs a reset not kitpvp

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
1670771288620.png

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
and how do we know it is? cos i think islands needs a reset not kitpvp
They both do. Even if one receives a reset before the other, the other one will probably be next in line to get one. Also kitpvp is manacubes only gamemode that's pure pvp and nothing else. If you wann a play something like islands there's always skyblock. They should prioritize kits reset because there's nothing exactly like it.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
hackers dont deserve unbans , give unbans for people that did minor macros and chat offences
Fact. When hackers get unbanned they'll most likely know what got them banned the first time and will avoid doing it again so they can cheat on the server for longer.