Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Arky__ and Morcaen,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map will now be put into reviewing.
The theme is original, and the build is accurate with some nice details.

The parkour is the main concern. The path is quite messy throughout and hard to navigate (similar issues to QuartzKeep, but the actual difficulty of this map is pretty well balanced.) It's just very hard to tell where to go in a lot of places, so make the path more clear. Also, these areas in particular are a bit tricky:
1630291748771.png

1630284857474.png

The last checkpoint is the only issue in terms of difficulty; would have to be nerfed.

You have until one month from now (September 29th) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will be closed from responses, so please either start a conversation with me on here or message me on discord when changes are made.

Attachments

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am now happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.