Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey folks o/

I haven't posted any threads in general for awhile, but a question popped into my head today when I was going through some albums on Spotify:

What is an underrated album or song that you really enjoy?

For me, it's Lady Gaga's jazz album (Cheek to Cheek). I honestly secretly enjoy jazz so much and have always wished I played a brass instrument so I could be involved in jazz. I have always like Lady Gaga's music and kinda grew up threw my early teens listening to her, and this album really changed my impression of her talent. Cheek to Cheek shows yet another side of Gaga that showcases the range she has as a musician, AHHH I love her haha

Let me know what your favorite underrated albums and songs are!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Christmas Music

Why do we only allowed to listen to it during the month of December, petition to make it all year round music. It makes it so happy.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Need is your love - 88Rising / Joji
I just love the usage of Japanese and English within the song and they both resonate with me so much, and I've listened to it since it came out!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I don't really know if this counts as underrated or not... but I really really enjoy the album ZUU by Denzel Curry. My favorite song on the album is SHAKE 88. It is a good party/hype song and is amazing to listen to when doing an annoying task.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
here's a list of some of my favorites lol (I'm assuming some of these songs are known and not as underrated but i just like em :D )
- Can I Call you tonight by Dayglow
-Dear Maria, Cout me in by all time low
-Dream girl by Crisaunt
-Drew Barrymore by SZA
-Good days by SZA
-Hayloft by Mother Mother
-Hot Rod by Dayglow
-I love you baby by Emilee
-Looking out for you by Joy Again
-Lula, im not mad by HUNNY
-Pluto projector by Rex Orange County
- Tungs by the Frights

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Christmas Music

Why do we only allowed to listen to it during the month of December, petition to make it all year round music. It makes it so happy.
I love you but this is incorrect -1

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
Hey folks o/

I haven't posted any threads in general for awhile, but a question popped into my head today when I was going through some albums on Spotify:

What is an underrated album or song that you really enjoy?

For me, it's Lady Gaga's jazz album (Cheek to Cheek). I honestly secretly enjoy jazz so much and have always wished I played a brass instrument so I could be involved in jazz. I have always like Lady Gaga's music and kinda grew up threw my early teens listening to her, and this album really changed my impression of her talent. Cheek to Cheek shows yet another side of Gaga that showcases the range she has as a musician, AHHH I love her haha

Let me know what your favorite underrated albums and songs are!
I WAS GONNA SAY CHEEK TO CHEEK TOO LOL. Especially since its so far removed from the electronic stuff she did.

Guess i have to pick another artist. I've always kept Owl City to myself, since i don't really see or hear anyone talk about it other than "Fireflies" and "Good Time" (that summer song with Carly Rae Jepsen). Ocean Eyes was a very well made album imo and i think was just ahead of its Synthy time. It's kind of what we saw with Camila Cabello's Romance album where Senorita was a big hit yet every other single flopped pretty much. It was either Fireflies was a false dawn, or Vanila Twilight (the following single) just killed the album by how far it under performed. But it still places dearly inside me since not many people tend to pull off dreamscape lyricism

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Firstly I love this thread I love checking out other peoples music.

Here are some of my forgotten albums.
Revenge of the Dreamers Part III - Various
Brothers in Arms remastere - Dire Straits
Dreamland - Glass animals

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
tear myself apart by tate mcrae
r u ok by tate mcrae
don't be sad by tate mcrae
happy face by tate mcrae
stupid by tate mcrae
the king by conan gray
affluenza by conan gray

i have a very diverse music taste as u can tell
i like a lot more music it's just mostly well-known stuff

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Christmas Music

Honestly, the day after Christmas I’m usually relieved. I love Christmas songs on Christmas but I cant stand a Christmas song before December 24th

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Dark was the night, Cold was the ground- Blind Willie Johnson
We'll meet again- Vera Lynn

I love both of these songs and I think you should be forced to love them.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
I think an underrated song is Wham Bam by Clooney. Don't even remember where I heard it originally but I like the some a lot. It's got a nice guitar solo a the start.

Another song I think doesn't get enough attention is Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer, although it might just be me that hasn't heard it anywhere. But I like that its a good uplifting song.