2020-05-23_04.09.30.png

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hey FinnaClapped! I'm here to give you my opinion on your map! Please note that this is my opinion and has no affect of the final decision!

1-Originality || As far as I know, there is a hard map with this same build. The guardian. A map with the same idea lowers your chances of the map being accepted. Before making a map, you should check if it has been used. I don't have the link but if the judge gives it to you I would look at it for the next map you make.

2-Build || The build is decent. If I was looking at it I could tell exactly what it is. So nice job with that. But it looks like you used the same block. You should add variety! Make it look interesting!

3-Parkour || Okay so I've been unable to play the past few days but from the pictures, it looks like your parkour has little to no variety. You could change that up by adding jumps like heads, slime, water, brewing stands, enchantment tables, and more! Spice it up a lil ya know? Also 110 jumps is wayyyy too much for a hard map. You should shoot for about 65-85 jumps in a hard map. For an expert, you should have about 100 jumps so I mean I think 110 is fine. But that's just me. Also the parkour is very "floaty" You could change that by attaching the jumps to the build.

All in all nice job making this map! This was not to hurt your feelings! Just a heads up! Good luck!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
-1 theme is already taken, parkour could be better

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello FinnaClapped and OfficialSaintzz,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same theme/build (GuardianPK.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for. I do think this map could benefit with some more details other than the mob itself.
The parkour is incorporated with the theme, and it is varied throughout, so good job on that! However, it is a bit confusing in certain places, so try to make sure you have plenty of indicating signs, as well as a more direct path. A majority of the parkour is also floating (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it appear messy. The difficulty of the jumps is a bit easy for a hard map, and the length is a bit long for a hard map. Try to aim for between 60-80 jumps!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.