Unforgettable experience!

Morty_PvP

Morty_PvP
Morty_PvP
Ratings
25 1
Hi there!

So, just last week my best friend and I did a tandem skydive (which is essentially jumping anywhere from 3,000 --> 21,000ft out of a plane).
(We jumped from 10,000ft).
Tandem means attached to someone else - so we didn't actually jump out of the planes by ourselves (although I would like to try this one day)!

What I'm getting at here is really just to recommend skydiving to any adrenaline junkies out there, or anyone just looking for an amazing and unforgettable experience. The purpose of this thread is to encourage anyone brave enough to jump out of a plane and hopefully inspire people considering it!

Get out of your comfort zone people! You will receive endless happiness if you try new things and experience the moments as they come!

Thank you for reading!
Perhaps you would like to share an unforgettable experience below, and inspire other people to embark on whatever adventure it may be!

Morty

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I love the true meaning of this post, but you won't catch me jumping out of planes anytime soon.

The most adventurous I've probably been is going hiking, which is calm and relaxing.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
I’ve still got a life to life! I can’t jump off a plane, no sir. The craziest thing I’ve ever done was ziplining several hundred of feet in the air and I have no clue what got over me to make me do that, it was terrifying as hell. I’m 100% with you in the idea that we should get out of our comfort zones, but not TOO far! It’s a great messae to spread. Thanks for sharing your story, Morty!

Cheers,
Pat

Morty_PvP

Morty_PvP
Morty_PvP
Ratings
25 1
I’ve still got a life to life! I can’t jump off a plane, no sir. The craziest thing I’ve ever done was ziplining several hundred of feet in the air and I have no clue what got over me to make me do that, it was terrifying as hell. I’m 100% with you in the idea that we should get out of our comfort zones, but not TOO far! It’s a great messae to spread. Thanks for sharing your story, Morty!

Cheers,
Pat
I've always wanted to try a long zipline, just chilling watching the scenes pass you by - will defo try that one day. Thank you for sharing too!

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
I love the push and motivation to reach for our aspirations.

Seems like a great way to uplift the community.

:)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi hi!

I also love this type of post at it's core, a great way to inspire others.
I think one of the more intense things I've done is bracing my fear of big crowds. I was in an old teammates state campaign. We had to give a speech and perform on a stage in front of 10,000+ people from teams across our state. I don't think i'd do it again but It was defiantly a good learning experience.