Iloveparkour

MVP
_iAmFlex_
_iAmFlex_
MVP
Ratings
1 2
TheCommanderRS has to be unlocked...
he got locked for finding a shortcut, why is that his fault? The person who made that map AND the map verifyer(s) should do a better job if they want to prevent people from doing so. He didn't use ANY 3rd party software such as: hacked clients, built in cheats/mods. We demand that TheCommanderRS gets unlocked. As a wise man once said: smart people think out of the box.
Also: we want the rule of "using a shortcut will get u locked" to be deleted, it doesn't make ANY sense at all, no other parkour server has this rule, i think every speedrunner can agree with this.

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
dear lord, bro, if he wants to be unlocked he can appeal, stop complaining for others.
I find a lot of "shortcuts" also known as skips, and have reported them, some big some small. I report skips no matter what because it's the right thing to do. Stop complaining about others, and only worry about yourself.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
Just because no other parkour server doesn't have that rule doesn't mean you shouldn't follow it. This isn't commander's first time getting locked and he was well aware of the rule so theres no excuse for him to not follow it. If he had such a problem with it, he would've appealed so this post was absolutely unnecessary. Map builders and map judges can only find so many skips but not all of them are easily findable, so there'd be no point in doing deep searches on maps to find every possible skip to ever exist.
We demand that TheCommanderRS gets unlocked
who is this we? you're the only person complaining about him getting locked. sure its frustrating FOR HIM, but like move on, he wasn't banned he's just unable to do challenge maps.
Also: we want the rule of "using a shortcut will get u locked" to be deleted
again man, who is this we? it's just you

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
i think every speedrunner can agree with this.
I searched every manacube lobby, checked all maps. Each minigame was also investigated. I went out of my way to get whitelisted on even private smps and ask the members there. I joined hundreds of random discords. I ventured far and wide on proximity chat worlds such as factions, prison, anarchy. Looked under random rocks on the ground, even asked the rocks themselves. I took a risk by downloading tor and asking people in the dark web too. I attempted to dial random phone numbers, join random group chats, dm strangers on every social media platform I could think of. Despite all my efforts and everywhere I looked, I couldn't find a single person who agrees with you

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
1660547135717.jpeg