GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
This Saturday 5/2 at 8am CDT!! This event will be held on survival at ./warp horserace! There will be 5 to 6 races of 5 players each for big money and prizes! This event is for all players not just survival players to compete for fun and prizes! So stop on by on saturday for a fun time and some competetive horse racing!
How to Play!
Wait in the waiting building until you can get in. Then get on a horse and race for the winning spot of the other 4 racers! Winners of the rounds will get keys, cash, and more!!
Rules
Rule 1. No boots, speed potions or /speed otherwise you will be disqualified.
Rule 2. No killing other horses
Rule 3. No flying or exploiting of the course
Rule 4. HAVE FUN!
javaw_o5dyRrH2eP.png

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I will definitely come! Ill be there to make sure no weenies interfere :)

Maybe even dip my toes into a race or two.... you never know ;)

Java
Horse Racing is mad fun!!

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
I would attend but knowing me I will be out playing basketball. Mayyybe if I decide that I want to play Minecraft around that time I will come check it out. Or I might just play modded on my single player world :) We shall see! If I do not show best of luck to all of those who are competing. glhf <3

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
oooo sounds fun

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I would attend but knowing me I will be out playing basketball. Mayyybe if I decide that I want to play Minecraft around that time I will come check it out. Or I might just play modded on my single player world :) We shall see! If I do not show best of luck to all of those who are competing. glhf <3
You should try and stop by it will be very fun!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I wish I could attend but I wake up at like 10:00-11:00ish am CDT. So I will be sleeping still. XD