Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hi!! So I recently thought it would be cool to start doing a Manacube forums QUOTD. if you don't know what that means, it stands for "question of the day." Meaning, once a day, I will come up with a random question, and post it here on the forums for you (the community) to answer! If you ever have any question suggestions, please message me either via discord or forums.

Today's first question is this: What is the strangest thing you have ever discovered at your grand parent's house, or at your own house?
For me, I would say the unopened kitchen aid and sewing machine, my grandpa didn't cook or sew, and all the other kitchen appliances he probably hardly ever used.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
i went to my grandmother's house once and i walked into the spare bedroom and behind the door was a clown hanging on a swing. It was probably 4ft tall and it stared right at me. Terrified.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I guess I've never really found anything I thought was weird in my grandma and grandpa's house. I guess something other people might find weird is my grandma's Clay Aiken shrine xD she has been a huge fan of Clay Aiken my whole life and has been a part of these fansites for so many years.

With them living in a farm, I have found weird things outside! The weirdest but honestly coolest thing I've ever found was a cat skull. Their farm has always had a lot of outdoor strays. Finding the skull is actually kinda sad now that I think about it.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
i went to my grandmother's house once and i walked into the spare bedroom and behind the door was a clown hanging on a swing. It was probably 4ft tall and it stared right at me. Terrified.
are you scared of clowns, pesto? O.O

I guess I've never really found anything I thought was weird in my grandma and grandpa's house. I guess something other people might find weird is my grandma's Clay Aiken shrine xD she has been a huge fan of Clay Aiken my whole life and has been a part of these fansites for so many years.

With them living in a farm, I have found weird things outside! The weirdest but honestly coolest thing I've ever found was a cat skull. Their farm has always had a lot of outdoor strays. Finding the skull is actually kinda sad now that I think about it.
That's so cool! My mom is actually a farmer, and so was my grandpa :p
Unfortunately, tis the circle of life ;-;

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
ooo, such a fancy question stormy!

hm- I am going to talk about my own house for personal reasons. I have a large family (6 people and 11 animals) so I often find things that I have no idea where they came from or how they got there. I think the strangest thing I have come across is a random jigsaw. I know that sounds odd- I had no idea my dad had gotten my mom it for christmas. I was looking in the closet to find an old pair of shoes and saw the box. I was extremely confused and just shut the door, pretending I never saw it.

Killerxd2003

Dedicated Member
ELITE
killerxd2003
killerxd2003
ELITE
Ratings
Hmmn.... alright. So my grandma has lived in the same house for 50 years now and it a small decent-sized home. Well living with her now is my great-uncle (her son) and he is a hoarder. A few years back I and my family went over to help my grandma clean up her back garden. While we were digging we found a door... A door. Just casually buried in the backyard. No context, no joke or funny story with it, just my uncle decided to bury a door. Anywho that has to be the strangest thing I have discovered at my grandma's house.

(Also, cool concept! I am intrigued to see what tomorrow's question is!)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Honestly, when I was younger and went to celebrate Christmas with my grandparents I was shocked. They had build a miniature Christmas village that went through the whole house! It was like insanely beautiful tho :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hmmn.... alright. So my grandma has lived in the same house for 50 years now and it a small decent-sized home. Well living with her now is my great-uncle (her son) and he is a hoarder. A few years back I and my family went over to help my grandma clean up her back garden. While we were digging we found a door... A door. Just casually buried in the backyard. No context, no joke or funny story with it, just my uncle decided to bury a door. Anywho that has to be the strangest thing I have discovered at my grandma's house.

(Also, cool concept! I am intrigued to see what tomorrow's question is!)
Next thing you know, there's a frigging trex skeleton burried somewhere...
Honestly, when I was younger and went to celebrate Christmas with my grandparents I was shocked. They had build a miniature Christmas village that went through the whole house! It was like insanely beautiful tho :D
I'd love to see pictures of that if you have any!!!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
dang, y'all have got some interesting stories! i don't think i have any since i can't recall anything. apparently if i did find something, it didn't scare me enough to be drilled into my memory LOL