Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hi! Today's QUOTD is a two-part question.
1. What's your favourite game mode on Manacube
2. What do you like the most about it?

Right now, my favourite gamemode is islands! I love chatting with my friends, and it's usually pretty chill due to the small size of the community. It's something unique that you can't find anywhere else on Manacube! I find servers like parkour that have really large player bases tend to be more toxic :)
Can't wait to hear what you guys think!!

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
My favorite game mode is definitely creative! i don't love PvP or PvE, which rules out everything except for creative, parkour, and olympus (there's a lot more to do there than pvp/pve imo). Olympus is fun for an hour, but I never can keep my focus on mining blocks or AFKing at a plot for much longer than that haha. I also love parkour and it was my main for many years, but the toxicity in chat did make creative, which I've also played for a pretty long time, a lot more appealing. Since I've "migrated", I feel like I'm a bit happier on Manacube because the chat isn't bogging me down every day - mad respect for the people who can manage to stay respectful & calm on parkour, though!

Edit: Much like Islands, the smaller community has really been able to make the server more calm, imo. I'd also like to add that I just really like building, so that's a huge plus, even if I do spend most of my time there just chatting with friends haha.

Killerxd2003

Dedicated Member
ELITE
killerxd2003
killerxd2003
ELITE
Ratings
Now I'm new so I haven't done much adventuring. But so far my favorite game-mode is Creative. I like the sense of freedom the most, I like having the ability to build practically whatever I want without a ton of limitations. It also doesn't require me to know how to best defend a base, so that's a plus!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Now I'm new so I haven't done much adventuring. But so far my favorite game-mode is Creative. I like the sense of freedom the most, I like having the ability to build practically whatever I want without a ton of limitations. It also doesn't require me to know how to best defend a base, so that's a plus!
You should definitely try out some of the other game modes as well! It can be fun to branch out and meet other people from other game modes :)
My favorite game mode is definitely creative! i don't love PvP or PvE, which rules out everything except for creative, parkour, and olympus (there's a lot more to do there than pvp/pve imo). Olympus is fun for an hour, but I never can keep my focus on mining blocks or AFKing at a plot for much longer than that haha. I also love parkour and it was my main for many years, but the toxicity in chat did make creative, which I've also played for a pretty long time, a lot more appealing. Since I've "migrated", I feel like I'm a bit happier on Manacube because the chat isn't bogging me down every day - mad respect for the people who can manage to stay respectful & calm on parkour, though!

Edit: Much like Islands, the smaller community has really been able to make the server more calm, imo. I'd also like to add that I just really like building, so that's a huge plus, even if I do spend most of my time there just chatting with friends haha.
I'm not a big fan of PvP either! Which is why I don't enjoy factions or kit pvp. Skyblock and islands is pretty good, because a lot of it is just leveling up your island and afking grinders. The only thing you have to worry about, is surviving the night- which usually isn't really bad because the mob AI is buggy.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heyo Stormy!

So currently my favorite gamemode is between Olympus and Creative. As I currently spend more time on Creative, I am growing to love it more and more! I love checking out people's plots and giving feedback whenever they ask. Its so nice and peaceful and an overall great community! Once Olympus resets I'll be spending much more time there, but until then, Creative is where I'm at!