Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I know I haven't posted one of these in a couple of days- but the important thing is I'm back!! Today's question of the day is "What is your favourite ice cream flavour?"

Mine is strawberry cheesecake :) You just can't beat cheese flavoured ice cream!!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Definitely Honeycomb! My workplace does it within their summer ice cream selection and I always love eating a scoop at the end of a long day!

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Never heard of strawberry cheesecake or honeycomb icecream, seem like pretty good flavors! Mine's probably something simple like cookie dough : p

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
I love green tea ice cream ;D

tbh i love everything green tea & ice cream has the right balance of sweet & bitter

also @Jashhy honeycomb ice cream sounds so good i need to try it sometime!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Definitely Honeycomb! My workplace does it within their summer ice cream selection and I always love eating a scoop at the end of a long day!
Personally, I'm not a big fan of honey, or anything honey flavoured... but if I'm gonna be honest- that does sound pretty tasty!

Just double chocolate, I’m not a huge fan of icecream but when I eat it I would order a double chocolate scope :)
double chocolate is good- especially double chocolate doughnuts!!

Never heard of strawberry cheesecake or honeycomb icecream, seem like pretty good flavors! Mine's probably something simple like cookie dough : p
I love cookie dough!! It's a nice classic imo. Strawberry cheesecake is one of the ice cream flavours I can get at my Dairy Queen :p

I love green tea ice cream ;D

tbh i love everything green tea & ice cream has the right balance of sweet & bitter

also @Jashhy honeycomb ice cream sounds so good i need to try it sometime!!
Tea and ice cream?! Well... now I think I have seen everything. Okay, jokes aside, that sounds pretty epic! I'm not a big tea person, but the way you described it makes it sound tempting.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I've gotta pick chocolate chip cookie dough! That's my all-time go-to ice cream flavor

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Personally, I'm not a big fan of honey, or anything honey flavoured... but if I'm gonna be honest- that does sound pretty tasty!

double chocolate is good- especially double chocolate doughnuts!!

I love cookie dough!! It's a nice classic imo. Strawberry cheesecake is one of the ice cream flavours I can get at my Dairy Queen :p

Tea and ice cream?! Well... now I think I have seen everything. Okay, jokes aside, that sounds pretty epic! I'm not a big tea person, but the way you described it makes it sound tempting.
I've been to Dairy Queen once and I didn't get icecream, if I ever go again I'll try that out :D

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
hmmm

If we are picking something normal I'd have to say cookie dough or mint chocolate chip.

I use to work on a sonic drive in, I use to make the craziest combinations of things. We had this blue Hawaiian slushee syrup that I would mix into the shake ice cream- that is my all time favorite.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
hmmm

If we are picking something normal I'd have to say cookie dough or mint chocolate chip.

I use to work on a sonic drive in, I use to make the craziest combinations of things. We had this blue Hawaiian slushee syrup that I would mix into the shake ice cream- that is my all time favorite.
People are always coming up with crazy new flavours for ice cream, aren't they? Imagine how boring life would be with just vanilla!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
People are always coming up with crazy new flavours for ice cream, aren't they? Imagine how boring life would be with just vanilla!
I know right!

When I worked there someone asked me to make them a corndog milkshake-

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
What about the dude who ordered a chocolate and pepper shake...
ig thats less unusual. there's spicy hot chocolate which is kinda similar, just a lot more polished of an idea ig?

the corndog milkshake is a bit more unsettling to me

also gg on 900 posts! ;D

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
vanilla o-o