MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
First off, what I am about to say is in now way meant to insult official map judges. They have to work pretty hard to evaluate whether a can be accepted, both in terms of pk and build (something I could never do). I'm simply here to explain why I think unofficial map judges are so amazing! Quick note, when your map gets reviewed by an unofficial map judge you should not just ignore their giant block of text. for example, When I first got a review like this just under a year ago (on my map DSLR) that told me how bad my pk was so I asked him about it more in depth and he helped me fix up the pk bit by bit and that map he reviewed not only got accepted but also ended up getting featured! If I had ignored that review I firmly believe that it would've been a lot worse in terms of pk (and it would've been rejected probably). Just in general I feel honored that someone would take time out of their day to write a review about my map even though they don't have to. So thanks all you unofficial map reviewers and I hope you guys can become official map judges some day! Also thank you readers who actually read all this text! Have a nice day!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
First off, what I am about to say is in now way meant to insult official map judges. They have to work pretty hard to evaluate whether a can be accepted, both in terms of pk and build (something I could never do). I'm simply here to explain why I think unofficial map judges are so amazing! Quick note, when your map gets reviewed by an unofficial map judge you should not just ignore their giant block of text. for example, When I first got a review like this just under a year ago (on my map DSLR) that told me how bad my pk was so I asked him about it more in depth and he helped me fix up the pk bit by bit and that map he reviewed not only got accepted but also ended up getting featured! If I had ignored that review I firmly believe that it would've been a lot worse in terms of pk (and it would've been rejected probably). Just in general I feel honored that someone would take time out of their day to write a review about my map even though they don't have to. So thanks all you unofficial map reviewers and I hope you guys can become official map judges some day! Also thank you readers who actually read all this text! Have a nice day!
DSLR is a 50/50 map.

Also, If you dont mind, I think you should edit the title to say "UNOFFICIAL MAP JUDGES ARE AMAZING" or "MOST OF THE MAPPERS IN THE COMMUNITY ARE AMAZING!"

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
DSLR is a 50/50 map.

Also, If you dont mind, I think you should edit the title to say "UNOFFICIAL MAP JUDGES ARE AMAZING" or "MOST OF THE MAPPERS IN THE COMMUNITY ARE AMAZING!"
I went with the first one, I might use the second one if I ever touch on how I feel about the mapper community (Which would be about 3 times longer than this thread lol).

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Community appreciation posts are the best!! :D