Unoriginal problem

Hello, I'm currently working on a map called "Pool" because I thought it was original, as there were no other maps called pool. However I realized a few hours into my build that there is another name for pool billiards. There is currently a map named billiards.
I'm not sure if this will put my map at a large risk of not being accepted. The billiards map is easy, and a rather small build. I feel like mine might be different enough, and be a hard map (or maybe harder, I'm not sure yet).
I will attach a screenshot of billiards (the smaller complete picture) and a screenshot of pool ( the larger and unfinished map)
please let me know if I should scrap the entire project.

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello!

The original map that already exists and what you are making do have a lot of similarities, so unfortunately there is a great chance that it could be deemed too unoriginal.
However, if it were executed in a different enough fashion (or had more detail+better parkour,) then there is still a chance it could be accepted. This has been the case for a few of our existing courses. I'm not sure how different you could make this, but I wouldn't lose hope just yet. I hope this made sense/helps you out.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm still not sure if I want to continue, as I don't want to spend hours making a map that won't be accepted. I am trying to add a lot of detail, and ad better parkour, but I don't know if its worth the risk.