MVP
VIP+
VIP
OMGStepbroStop
OMGStepbroStop
MVP+
Ratings
37 1
Not a parkour player, just wanted to give some feedback. I liked the house being highly saturated by the wool, however I personally think that the color combination of the house can be improved. I don't think green, yellow pink and blue go well together. Once again, just my opinion. I won't address the technical side of the parkour considering that's not really my field of expertise. Nonetheless, I do like the idea.

Ratings
33 2
There is exactly a map like this on donator courses so sadly I don't think it will be accepted, even though the build looks good and accurate

Ratings
For everyone Saying that its unoriginal I found out about the donator map after I had already finished it. I still posted it because the worse they will do is Reject it.

Tasses

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
MVP
Ratings
389 17
Hey TheSalemGamer, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The build is decent, it looks like the house from Up, but it's a little simple and like was said above it would look better if there were more balloons, imo. The parkour isn't great, it's not very varied since we see a kind of jump once and then never again in the map. It's also pretty short for a Medium. The main problem is obviously the theme since there is already a map with the exact same thing (Up).

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.