2019-03-28_00.57.31.png

11inchgunclub

MVP+
11inchgunclub
11inchgunclub
MVP+
Ratings
48 1
Not a parkour player, just wanted to give some feedback. I liked the house being highly saturated by the wool, however I personally think that the color combination of the house can be improved. I don't think green, yellow pink and blue go well together. Once again, just my opinion. I won't address the technical side of the parkour considering that's not really my field of expertise. Nonetheless, I do like the idea.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I don't think green, yellow pink and blue go well together.
Tthis was based on the up movie, so the color combination is a copy of that. The parkour, despite floating still has a nice look, but my criticism is that it needs more balloons! In the movie they took up more space than the house itself.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
-1 theme is unoriginal (Map under donator)

TheSalemGamer

VIP
TheSalemGamer
TheSalemGamer
VIP
Ratings
For everyone Saying that its unoriginal I found out about the donator map after I had already finished it. I still posted it because the worse they will do is Reject it.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey TheSalemGamer, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The build is decent, it looks like the house from Up, but it's a little simple and like was said above it would look better if there were more balloons, imo. The parkour isn't great, it's not very varied since we see a kind of jump once and then never again in the map. It's also pretty short for a Medium. The main problem is obviously the theme since there is already a map with the exact same thing (Up).

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.