Update: Castle, Cathedral thing... yea I still don't have a better name for it

InnesP

MVP
InnesP
InnesP
MVP
Ratings
Hi there :)
Been a while so I thought I'd post a quick update on this build before it gets graded (hopefully a decent one)
The link to the images is here

Resolution is terrible
If anyone has a name for what I could call this build suggestions would be much appreciated!

And if you would like to have a proper look on the server feel free to! :D /plot v innesp
P.s. the bottom right corner will be filled after getting graded, it does look weird as it is, I know.

Attachments

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
omg it's finally complete!! gj. i'll have to come in-game to check it out sometime. looks great from the pictures, gl on the grade!

InnesP

MVP
InnesP
InnesP
MVP
Ratings
omg it's finally complete!! gj. i'll have to come in-game to check it out sometime. looks great from the pictures, gl on the grade!
It's taken almost too long ;) thank you though Caleb and I look forward to seeing you in-game sometime, it's been a while!

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Great building, InnesP.

B4 would be fun but not competitive on Astro/Carpet, everything quick is mid or forward motor now.

You might get decent money for it if its NIB, vintage is a massive scene and NIB B4 would be getting rarer by the day I think?
I was surprised that she posted a huge build, then I eventually realized that this thread is old.