awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Since the vote rewards thread pinned is completely outdated, I thought it was a good idea to make a new one with all the information and vote rewards

Overall Information

• The vote links can be found here or can be found by typing /vote in game
  • There are 5 vote links
  • You must vote when you are online in order to gain the rewards
  • The top 5 voters every month will be sent a $25 dollar giftcard for the buycraft
  • Voting helps Manacube move up on server lists, which helps the playerbase expand
  • Usually at the start of every month, there will be a 2x rewards week. This means that you will get double the rewards that you usually get
  • Elite ranks will have 2x rewards everyday, this does not stack with 2x reward weeks.
Survival

On survival, every vote will give you one vote chest and 0.01 cubits, totaling up to 5 vote chests and 0.05 cubits for all 5 vote links. You can claim the vote chests by simply right clicking them while holding it in your hand. Additionally, you can get 1 vote key from claiming your day 1 /gary rewards and 2 vote keys from your day 2.

The vote chest rewards consist of money, mana, and more!
Survival Vote Rewards.PNG

KitPVP

On KitPVP, every vote will give you 10 mana and 0.01 cubits. Which means 50 mana and 0.05 cubits per 5 votes.

Kit pvp voting.PNG

Skyblock

On Skyblock, every vote will give you 1 vote chest, 1 magical flying cookie, and 0.01 cubits. A magical flying cookie gives non-donator ranks 5 minutes of temp fly activated by /f. Additionally, you can get 1 vote key from claiming your day 1 /gary rewards.

Skyblock Voting.PNG

Olympus

On Olympus, every vote will give you 1 vote chest, 0.01 cubits and 4 minutes of tempfly. For donators, they can sell their 4 minutes of tempfly to non-donators who do not have access to unlimited fly. Tempfly time can be checked through /tf time and it can be paid through /tf pay. Additionally, you can get 1 vote key from claiming your day 1 /gary rewards.

Olympus voting.PNG

Olympus voting 2.PNG

Islands

On Islands, voting will give you the same rewards as Olympus (1 vote chest, 0.01 cubits and 4 minutes of tempfly). The vote chest rewards include money, spawners, keys and more. Additionally, you can get 1 vote key from claiming your day 1 /gary rewards.

Islands Voting.PNG

Parkour

On parkour, voting gives you a vote chest and 0.01 cubits. The rewards of the vote chests include mana, ender pearls and banners (/hat). Additionally, you can get 1 vote key from claiming your day 1 /gary rewards.

Parkour Voting.PNG

Factions

Voting on Factions gives you 1 vote key and 0.01 cubits. The vote keys rewards includes kits, keys, money, and more. Additionally you can win vote keys from winning the chat scramblers on factions.

Factions Voting.PNG

Creative

Voting on Creative gives you 0.01 cubits and 4 mana. Totaling up to 0.05 cubits and 20 mana per 5 votes.

Creative voting.PNG

Please let me know if I got anything wrong, as I don't play half these gamemodes. If a gamemode is added/removed or if something is changed, I will try my best to update it!

Attachments

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Thanks for making this post awesome boy, this was very helpful and I bet it would be very useful to new players!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey! Amazing post, just a small add-on

You activate tempfly with /f not /fly :D

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Nice!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
This is really useful! Players are able to also use /votecrate in their current server, if the server has a vote crate(Command does not work on kitpvp for example), to see the voting rewards but this thread is definitely useful if players are on the forums <3