Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there! For everyone ever stopping by skyblock I made small list with usefull warps

Oasis and Aztec warps
/warp tutorial (Small compact warp for the true basics of skyblock)
/warp crates (warps you to all available crates in that moment of time)
/warp shop (Physical version of /shop)
/warp darkroot (slayer region, a place you can unlock with /slayer. Custom mobs and easy mana grind)
/warp magic (slayer region, a place you can unlock with /slayer. Custom mobs and easy mana grind)
/warp demon (slayer region, a place you can unlock with /slayer. Custom mobs and easy mana grind)
/warp slayer (All slayer region portals)
/warp pond. (Warps you to the manapond to fish/attend the manapond event)
/warp trials (Currently disabled)

Head shop warps are included as requested! keep in mind, Head selling with signs is disabled right now!

Oasis warps
/warp lady (Grinder warp)
/warp NL (grinder warp, you go can here to grind mobs)
/warp Karo (grinder warp, you can go here to grind mobs)
/warp mob(s) (grinder warp, you can go here to grind mobs)
/warp aquahub (grinder warp, you can go here to grind mobs)
/warp Dylan (Profit shop 1$ full iron inventory)
/warp resource (AFK2Win warp. Afk for emeralds, Iron and books!)

/warp head (head shop, you can go here to sell mob heads for 5mil per stack)
/warp ice (head shop, You can go here to sell mob heads for 5mil per stack)

Aztec warps
/warp pubg (grinder warp, you can go here to grind mobs)
/warp dwarven (grinder warp, you can go here to grind mobs)
/warp bestpubg (grinder warp, you can go here to grind mobs)
/warp mobs (grinder warp, you can go here to grind mobs)
/warp bestshop (Iron profit shop $4.000 for a full inventory of iron)
/warp doons (Cheap Iron golem spawners/ a few grinders if you wanna grind in peace)
/warp villager (Villager trading warp, Comes in handy if you ever need books)
/warp tutorials (Tutorial warp, differs from /warp tutorial. designed to teach players all ins and outs about skyblock)
/warp fishing (Fish pond designed to go fishing, comes in handy if /warp pond is in-use)

/warp hunter (head shop, a Place to sell heads at ? 18mil per stack ?)
/warp frostyheads (head shop, a place to sell heads)

Make sure to read the replies as well <3! A lot of good suggestions that didn't make it into the post itself!

I mainly play oasis so I don't know a lot of Aztec warps! Feel free to comment some more useful warps so I can add them to the list <3

Last edited:

Icebarge

ELITE
Icebarge
Icebarge
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!

I think this is really nice to compile all the warps on both servers in one place since remembering all of them can be pretty hard sometimes, so great idea! I noticed you didn't include any head shops (I believe they are still disabled at the moment but probably will be coming back), I'm not sure if you would want to add those to the list since they can be a little inconsistent in prices and when they're actually open. I think that would be one way to expand the list, maybe even in a separate category, but if you choose not to include them I understand why.

There are many warps on Aztec as well that I've seen advertised, but in terms of useful warps the ones I suggest adding are:

Oasis and Aztec

/warp demon (3rd slayer region, I'm sure you already knew this one and maybe forgot)

Aztec

/warp villager (Villager trading warp, very useful for getting books)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Heyo!

I think this is really nice to compile all the warps on both servers in one place since remembering all of them can be pretty hard sometimes, so great idea! I noticed you didn't include any head shops (I believe they are still disabled at the moment but probably will be coming back), I'm not sure if you would want to add those to the list since they can be a little inconsistent in prices and when they're actually open. I think that would be one way to expand the list, maybe even in a separate category, but if you choose not to include them I understand why.

There are many warps on Aztec as well that I've seen advertised, but in terms of useful warps the ones I suggest adding are:

Oasis and Aztec

/warp demon (3rd slayer region, I'm sure you already knew this one and maybe forgot)

Aztec

/warp villager (Villager trading warp, very useful for getting books)
Hey there! I actually just realized I forgot to add the 3rd slayer warp. Also, the reason why I didn't add head shops is because its disabled right now and it will only confuse the newer players at the moment! Thanks for adding /warp villager ill surely add it onto the list! Thank you :D

Last edited:

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Howdy!

Thank you for making this Dutchy, it's very helpful for new arriving players who need a hand in getting started. I have two separate suggestions for this post, however.

One. Maybe add a small and minimalistic explanation besides the warp to tell you what it all is and what it does. Ex:
/warp tutorials (A player built custom warp to explain the ins and outs of Skyblock and how to get started.)

Two. a couple extra warps dfor Aztec, as I know you have troubles finding good warps for a gamemode you don't often play.

/warp bestshop ― A shop made by Nolowclass_ to create an iron golem profit shop, as well as being able to sell any of the useful drops you might not need from Dark root, Magic Islands and Demon Fortress
/warp pond ― attend every day at the posted times to fish for items that fall from the sky as to complete your island quest, and have a chance of catching good loot, like even the Magic title.
/warp doons ― A warp dedicated to selling heads, buying IGs for cheaper than shop, with a few built in grinders if you just want to be left alone.
/warp fishing ― a custom built pond entirely for the purpose of fishing, if the spawn pond is full and people are "stealing" your fish.

And as stated above, head shops are disabled but thats no reason not to include a couple handy head warps once you can use them again.

/warp hunter ― handy head shop built by User_Killer to sell heads at high prices. I believe the current price is $18m per stack of heads.
/warp frostyheads ― Although they're not buying for the highest of prices, Frosty is usually open more so than other options, so if in need, Frosty's a place to go too.

And once again, thank you for the list of handy places to go! Although I wish I could provide more warps than this, there aren't often many other warps we use.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Howdy!

Thank you for making this Dutchy, it's very helpful for new arriving players who need a hand in getting started. I have two separate suggestions for this post, however.

One. Maybe add a small and minimalistic explanation besides the warp to tell you what it all is and what it does. Ex:
/warp tutorials (A player built custom warp to explain the ins and outs of Skyblock and how to get started.)

Two. a couple extra warps dfor Aztec, as I know you have troubles finding good warps for a gamemode you don't often play.

/warp bestshop ― A shop made by Nolowclass_ to create an iron golem profit shop, as well as being able to sell any of the useful drops you might not need from Dark root, Magic Islands and Demon Fortress
/warp pond ― attend every day at the posted times to fish for items that fall from the sky as to complete your island quest, and have a chance of catching good loot, like even the Magic title.
/warp doons ― A warp dedicated to selling heads, buying IGs for cheaper than shop, with a few built in grinders if you just want to be left alone.
/warp fishing ― a custom built pond entirely for the purpose of fishing, if the spawn pond is full and people are "stealing" your fish.

And as stated above, head shops are disabled but thats no reason not to include a couple handy head warps once you can use them again.

/warp hunter ― handy head shop built by User_Killer to sell heads at high prices. I believe the current price is $18m per stack of heads.
/warp frostyheads ― Although they're not buying for the highest of prices, Frosty is usually open more so than other options, so if in need, Frosty's a place to go too.

And once again, thank you for the list of handy places to go! Although I wish I could provide more warps than this, there aren't often many other warps we use.
Hey there! I decided to not add headshop warps to the thread simply because they don't work at the moment and might confuse newer players. You can always DM me on discord to talk about and edit some things with me. I'll surely add /warp bestshop and /warp doons. right before you posted this I added /warp pond :D. Thanks for the feedback and my dm's are always open for more suggestions <3

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
Hi there Dutchy. I do really like the concept of this and so I will try to add as much as possible. Here is what I know so far, for aztec. I will add more if I remember them xD.

/warp dwarven (grinder warp)
/warp mob (good grinder warp for when /warp pubg is full)
/warp mobs (grinder warp)
/warp mobtj (grinder warp)
/warp 4grinder (grinder warp)
/warp grind (takes you to /warp darkroot where the direwolves are)
/warp ig (takes you to where the dark wizards are)

/warp shoparnius (a good profit shop)
/warp firon (Place to get free iron, this is good for beginners to make money)
/warp ironprofitxp (another good profit shop)

/warp igshop (to buy iron golem spawners cheaper than /shop)
/warp trials (place to access the ancient trials)
/warp crates (Place to go to the seasonal and normal crates to be opened with a key)
/warp leaderboards (takes you to the leader boards)

I hope this helps and I will keep adding the ones I find interesting and important!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hi there Dutchy. I do really like the concept of this and so I will try to add as much as possible. Here is what I know so far, for aztec. I will add more if I remember them xD.

/warp dwarven (grinder warp)
/warp mob (good grinder warp for when /warp pubg is full)
/warp mobs (grinder warp)
/warp mobtj (grinder warp)
/warp 4grinder (grinder warp)
/warp grind (takes you to /warp darkroot where the direwolves are)
/warp ig (takes you to where the dark wizards are)

/warp shoparnius (a good profit shop)
/warp firon (Place to get free iron, this is good for beginners to make money)
/warp ironprofitxp (another good profit shop)

/warp igshop (to buy iron golem spawners cheaper than /shop)
/warp trials (place to access the ancient trials)
/warp crates (Place to go to the seasonal and normal crates to be opened with a key)
/warp leaderboards (takes you to the leader boards)

I hope this helps and I will keep adding the ones I find interesting and important!

Hey Eureka! Thank you for taking the time to help me with my skyblock post! I added 2 warps directly to the thread, Please note that this does not mean that the other warps aren't good enough. <3

I added a disclaimer for people to read the comments for more warps! Thanks for the reply <3