Amberion

MVP
Amberion
Amberion
MVP
Ratings
Your Username: UwUAmber

Date When Locked: 03/01/2020

Why you were locked: Exploiting the map "Toxicland" 79 times for 4740 mana and score.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before? No
Why should your account be unlocked? I want to start by saying I appreciate this opportunity for a hopeful second chance. I have not been playing on Manacube for too long (since February 2020), but I really like this server, and I enjoy the environment. I have taken the time to plan and write this appeal because I want to go back to playing on this server without having limitations, but I'm also doing it because I want things to go back to normal for me on the server. Having a locked account is not fun, but it has given me a chance to reflect on what I did to get my rank locked.

As it says in the beginning, I exploited a map. I found a way to get ahead in Parkour, and I used that. Once my account was locked, I was not able to use the 'rewards' from that. I have had to work for score and mana that I am not able to use. Looking at it now, I realize it is better to work and rank up rather than cheating to get a higher ranking.

So I'm here now, asking for another chance to play parkour normally. I have learned to earn mana and score just like everyone else, and now I would like to be able to use it like everyone else. Over these past 3 months, I have tried to reflect by helping others, being more active, and completing maps like I'm supposed to. I hope by doing these things, I have shown my sincere apologies for what I did. I want it to also show that I have changed since March. Even if it is not a long time, I have sincerely reflected on my actions.

Please consider my appeal, and I thank you for this opportunity.

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
211 7
Hello UwUAmber,

I will now be putting your appeal into Reviewing.
During this time, myself and the appropriate staff members will look into your appeal, and decide whether your account will be unlocked or not.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

noctqrns

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
Mapper
Map Judge
noctqrns
noctqrns
Mod+
Ratings
211 7
Hello,

Unfortunately, your appeal has been Rejected.
After looking into your lock, we have discovered that your account was locked due to lock evasion. If you decide to re-appeal, please do so on your main locked account.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this further, feel free to message me on the forums, or contact me on discord - madi#5198
Please do not re-appeal for at least 30 days. Any appeals opened before this date (July 5th) will automatically be rejected.

Thanks!
- Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.