----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
Vellcie

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
United States, Central

What is your Discord username?
Vellcie#4055

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
I have little to no time on the ManaCube creative server, because I spend most/all time on the islands server. I find working for the materials you build with comes out more rewarding.

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I typically build by myself, but if I had the chance to be on a building team, it wouldn't be to hard to adjust to multiple people building at once. I enjoy giving and receiving ideas to really bring out the art Minecraft builds have to offer.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I feel I am best with building natural greenery. (greenery being trees, tree houses, general land forming, and natural aesthetic) I also feel i's good with decorating rooms, and giving them a look a typical Minecraft house wouldn't have. When it comes to houses and general builds, i'm still working on that. I don't have much knowledge when it comes to modern, rustic, or medieval type houses/buildings. When a structure is needed in a certain area, I am able to apply what's needed in order to fit the theme.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
I've never worked with the plugin specifically, but I have worked with world edit. I feel I know about 70% of the general commands.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Iv'e been on a pocket edition building team, but it wasn't a legit pc team, so I can't really say i've been on a team before. We used world edit. I was on the "team" for about 2 months, but i quit hence i was starting back to school, and it was messy and unorganized.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xK29r2VYzsq_OgojGNHrhAWKtcpNoM-1CUtwCb_nYbE/edit?usp=sharing