Vent post.

Ratings
15 4
For over 3 months now i have voted every single day on all 5 links for manacube.
over these 3 months i have gotten 3 top votes spots and i was hoping for another but...
I FORGOT TO FUCKING VOTE YESTERDAY, out of all these last 3 months its always been on my mind how the cubits i spent were wasted on stupid stuff.
1st month i payed a guy 15 cubits in advance before i even got them to ensure i got vip+ on the sale. i was so fucked by the fact that i wasted 1mil mana like that.
2nd month i spent like 3 on keys and the rest on spawners which was a pretty good deal and it got me on manatop.
3rd month i spent ALL 15 CUBITS I EARNED FOR THAT MONTH ON SPAWNERS AND WHADDYA KNOW IT THE SERVER RESET GETS ANNOUNCED 3 HOURS AFTER I SPENT ALL OF THEM.
this was gonna be my 4th month and i was gonna be the best voter for this server because i heard from an admin the best guy got 3 months in too.
Im gonna keep playing and im gonna keep voting but fuck me man i just needed to vent on the internet rn so i guess thanks for listening.
FML

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Ik it's not the same as missing a whole day of voting, but yesterday one of the vote links didn't work for some reason. I'm now one vote off, and it could be the difference

anyway we all make mistakes and forget things, it's natural.