Very important question to resolve a discussion among staff.

What's the first day?

• Sunday

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Monday

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
What is the first day of the week according to your calendar? Is it Monday or Sunday. If Monday, where are you from? (if you're comfortable sharing)
Screenshot_20210824_042455.jpg

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
But why is this so important?
Anyways, this is what my calender looks like lol Canada gang :sunglasses:

1629772274249.png

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Please tell me the staff aren't really arguing about Monday vs Sunday being the beginning of the week... this is almost as bad as the "is water wet" debate that my classmates were set on debating during english class ;(
(water is totally wet btw fite me)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Please tell me the staff aren't really arguing about Monday vs Sunday being the beginning of the week... this is almost as bad as the "is water wet" debate that my classmates were set on debating during english class ;(
water makes things wet, but in itself isn't wet ;)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
water makes things wet, but in itself isn't wet ;)
Heresy! Off with his head!!! This is like saying the Earth is round which IT IS NOTTT!!! Also, the moon is actually a cheese wheel and potatoes are crunchy. ;)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
you should have seen when we argued about touching the top of the door frame

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
you should have seen when we argued about touching the top of the door frame
...I don't know what to say other than smh!!! you clowns! I knew staff were clowns bahahahahfwfwafw
idek what any of this means :(

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Obviously the calenders are wrong according to people's interpretations of the Bible the Sabbath is on Sunday- the seventh day of the week. Though I guess some ppl would argue that SATURDAY is the Sabbath but why just why?

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
like i said in staff chat, its monday. people say online that it is sunday because of religious reasons but not everyone follows religions. monday is the start of most people's working week. it is also very common for people on monday to be upset and lethargic because it is the START OF THE WEEK.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
mentally I would say monday just because I hate them.. but my work week starts on a sunday so i just adapted to that so ima say sunday

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
Sunday is the weekend but its the start of the week. When you say your days it goes "sunday, monday, tuesday". i've never heard someone say "monday tuesday wednesday" if monday is the first day of the week then calendars should be monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.