Villages

Ratings
So I might be lazy, but I have been looking for a few thousand blocks now and I haven't found one. I heard villager machanics were a little off so I was wondering if villagers actually spawned.

Thank you

Ratings
Villages exist. They seem to start appearing fairly far out from spawn though.
The mechanics that seem to be off are:
  1. Villages are rare
  2. Villagers don't breed
  3. Villagers auto lock trades when given a work station
You can cure zombie villagers, but I haven't yet tried to infect villagers so I can not speak to that.

Ratings
Villages exist. They seem to start appearing fairly far out from spawn though.
The mechanics that seem to be off are:
  1. Villages are rare
  2. Villagers don't breed
  3. Villagers auto lock trades when given a work station
You can cure zombie villagers, but I haven't yet tried to infect villagers so I can not speak to that.
how rare?

Ratings
I only know the location of four villages, and they are all 20k+ blocks out from spawn, However it seemed like the further out you went the more common they got, though there is some bias there so take this with a grain of salt because I do a lot of exploring. The best way to find the ones closer seems to be look for nether portals in the nether and see where they lead, it might be a base or a village

Ratings
I only know the location of four villages, and they are all 20k+ blocks out from spawn, However it seemed like the further out you went the more common they got, though there is some bias there so take this with a grain of salt because I do a lot of exploring. The best way to find the ones closer seems to be look for nether portals in the nether and see where they lead, it might be a base or a village
Or I could just go far from spwan? thank you fro the help