162 8
Username: WICKEDMagma
Map name: Violin
Photos:
1595071551435.png

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot visit WICKEDMagma 1
Difficulty: Expert
Number of jumps: 95 jumps & 6 checkpoints

I built this map alone. My first submission of this map was rejected because of the overuse of ladders and inconsistent difficulty of the jumps.
In this new version, I replaced much of the ladder jumps with new jumps such as anvils, water, and cobweb. I removed jumps that were too easy and redesigned them to fit the Expert difficulty. This revised version has a much wider variety of jumps and a much more consistent difficulty. I hope you like it!

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello WICKEDMagma,

I apologize for the delay, and I thank you for your patience while we discussed this submission.
Your map is going to be put in reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
Your review on the theme is the same from your previous submission, and the build is well done and accurate to what you were going for, as previously stated.
The parkour is the main concern. When you first submitted this, it was rejected because the difficulty was inconsistent, and you were told to buff the map, which you did manage to do. However, it is now quite hard for the expert difficulty, so I would make some jumps easier. There is also still a large amount of ladders and panes, so try to add some different jumps in there.

While you have a month from this date (August 27th) to make these changes before your map is automatically rejected, if you would like your map to be added with the July maps, you'll need to make these changes before July 31st. I will be closing this thread to responses, so you will have to either message me here on the forums, on discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229,) or send me a /mail in-game when you have made these changes!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello WICKEDMagma,

Thank you for making some changes (I made some as well.) I am now happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.