Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Quintum_,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a "Volcano" map currently on our server that looks a lot like this one, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: The build is very mediocre. It's nothing special, it just conveys the theme but in a very attractive or creative fashion. Our "BabyDinos" map did the same already. And, since we're not looking for identical builds, this is just not acceptable.
  • Parkour: The parkour's difficulty and length were definitely suitable for the easy difficulty. But, I found it to be rather repetitive at times. When your map is so short, you don't want to repeat jumps because each jump counts. So, the consecutive mountain-climbing clay jumps, ladder jumps, and head jumps just made it not be as varied and enjoyable as it could've been. This is fixable though, I don't doubt you could incorporate a wider variety of jumps/blocks.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.