vote keys being stolen in skyblock.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Vote keys on Skyblock are glitched, and there's nothing the staff team can do about it. Trust me, if they could fix this, they would. The staff team doesn't like that it happens either. The only thing I can tell you is when you're using your vote keys, don't use them quickly. Wait like, 10 or 15 seconds between keys. Waiting 10 or 15 seconds doesn't stop the problem completely because they still sometimes disappear, but it really does help by reducing the number of keys that disappear.

Just an FYI, being nasty to people in chat won't help the fact that you lost a key.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
1 7
Vote keys on Skyblock are glitched, and there's nothing the staff team can do about it. Trust me, if they could fix this, they would. The staff team doesn't like that it happens either. The only thing I can tell you is when you're using your vote keys, don't use them quickly. Wait like, 10 or 15 seconds between keys. Waiting 10 or 15 seconds doesn't stop the problem completely because they still sometimes disappear, but it really does help by reducing the number of keys that disappear.

Just an FYI, being nasty to people in chat won't help the fact that you lost a key.
good for you tattle tale. Do not ever contact me or reply to my comments again. thank you.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
good for you tattle tale. Do not ever contact me or reply to my comments again. thank you.
They were trying to be nice? Calling people with slurs is against the rules and if you haven't been punished yet I'm pretty sure you will. Educate yourself before using slurs, what they mean and if you're REALLY sure you want to come off as a homophobic person.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
1. You can't really stop me from replying to your posts/comments on the forums, especially since I'm not the one being hostile or mean towards other people. And why would I actually try to contact you? You're homophobic and an ass to other people.

2. If you don't want people reporting you for bad behavior, you probably shouldn't do anything bad. It's just common sense, something you apparently don't have.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Vote keys are disappearing when used on the chests in skyblock. you might want to fix this if you want people to continue voting.
It would be because you're using them too quick.
[DOUBLEPOST=1519258125][/DOUBLEPOST]

Any member with console can fix this issue. They should make the chests like the "Ancient/Legendary" chests so it has that roll effect. Vote crates like the current ones, are being replaced on many servers with this new way. Make it a lot easier.

Ratings
1 7
It would be because you're using them too quick.
[DOUBLEPOST=1519258125][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any member with console can fix this issue. They should make the chests like the "Ancient/Legendary" chests so it has that roll effect. Vote crates like the current ones, are being replaced on many servers with this new way. Make it a lot easier.
Using them too quickly is not the issue. I literally used ONE, and it was gone. Why would i use more whey they are going to be lost. Apparantly most people are just fine with "eh thats just the way is" and im the only one who is disappointed when i get screwed by server glitches. Yeah obviously i shouldnt have used a slur. But lets all focus on that rather than an server malfunction.
[DOUBLEPOST=1519259816][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. You can't really stop me from replying to your posts/comments on the forums, especially since I'm not the one being hostile or mean towards other people. And why would I actually try to contact you? You're homophobic and an ass to other people.

2. If you don't want people reporting you for bad behavior, you probably shouldn't do anything bad. It's just common sense, something you apparently don't have.
Calling me names in a post where you are complaining about me calling names. Pot meet kettle. Oh the hypocrisy. Good day to you.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Using them too quickly is not the issue. I literally used ONE, and it was gone. Why would i use more whey they are going to be lost. Apparantly most people are just fine with "eh thats just the way is" and im the only one who is disappointed when i get screwed by server glitches. Yeah obviously i shouldnt have used a slur. But lets all focus on that rather than an server malfunction.
[DOUBLEPOST=1519259816][/DOUBLEPOST]
Calling me names in a post where you are complaining about me calling names. Pot meet kettle. Oh the hypocrisy. Good day to you.
I have never had this issue and this is the first time I have heard of it. Only way keys have ever disappeared was by using them too quick. I haven’t found or heard of any other bugs besides players not getting them after voting.