Voting Respect

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Earlier today, I was just talking with others on Skywars and then i find out theres a ninja on. I talk to him for a while, but then he decides to say that the only way i got my warrior was from voting for all my score. I told him thats what i did as a FASTER way to get score- I also actually fought people. He kept on arguing, saying that voting was for noobs.
This is not a player report- theres a lot of people out there thinking that voting is for "noobs", but it helps minevast stay ALIVE and helps it GROW.
We would probably have half the people on average if nobody wanted to vote, and the server would be very bad quality.
I just want everyone to know-
if YOU think voting is noobish and dont like it, DONT VOTE.
You dont own each others accounts. Respect the fact that their voting, and dont say anything insulting to them about it- it does good, not bad.
thank you.

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
It's clearly jealousy, I wouldn't waste your time fighting with people like that.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
This is a problem that I do not like hearing, and in get insanely mad when people try using this as a insult against me. I would just like everyone to stop, and anybody who is getting cyber bullied this way should immediatly report that player, and tell them to back off.
Voting is for minevast, it's how we get players.