Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

A new Voting Treasure Chest has been released on Skyblock & Survival! A chest will also be added to KitPvP in the 8.0 update.

Win awesome prizes like Rank Upgrades, Temporary Green Chat Color, Magic Dust, Legendary Pickaxes, Envoy Flares, Zulrah Eggs & more!

Type /vote to receive a key. You can vote on all 5 links every 24 hours for 5 keys a day.

Go to /warp vote to find the chest

Monthly Top Voter Prizes

The Top 5 Voters of July will receive store vouchers and a custom global title.

1st Place - $75.00 USD + Custom Title
2nd Place - $50.00 USD + Custom TItle
3rd Place - $30.00 USD + Custom Title
4th Place - $20.00 USD
5th Place - $10.00 USD

Keep track of the leaderboard by typing /topvotes

June Staffs of the Month

Senior Mod: Phinx
Creative: Vanillish
Skyblock: _Woolfie
Parkour: _Woolfie
KitPvP: MonkeyPlanetPvP
Survival: NStarMC

Congratulations! Big thanks to the whole staff team for all the work they do
SOTM's go show off your
titles!

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Nice, but what's an envoy flare
An Envoy flare is an item (redstone torch) that allows you to start the Warzone on skyblock.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
The voting update is very cool, Dacon! Great job! Also, congrats to the rest of the SOTM, @_Woolfie , @Phinx , @Vanillish , and @Monkeyplanet !! I also thank everyone else for the congratulations. :D

throughbeingcool

MVP
Merkena
Merkena
MVP
Ratings
65 1
Will the voting points be reset every month
Every month the top votes will reset. Then the people with the highest votes will recieve the following based on their position.
4th Place - $20.00 USD
5th Place - $10.00 USD

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
Every month the top votes will reset. Then the people with the highest votes will recieve the following based on their position.
4th Place - $20.00 USD
5th Place - $10.00 USD
Oh damn thanks

iTzKerna

VIP
iTzKerna
iTzKerna
VIP
Ratings
3 6

A new Voting Treasure Chest has been released on Skyblock & Survival! A chest will also be added to KitPvP in the 8.0 update.

Win awesome prizes like Rank Upgrades, Temporary Green Chat Color, Magic Dust, Legendary Pickaxes, Envoy Flares, Zulrah Eggs & more!

Type /vote to receive a key. You can vote on all 5 links every 24 hours for 5 keys a day.

Go to /warp vote to find the chest

Monthly Top Voter Prizes

The Top 5 Voters of July will receive store vouchers and a custom global title.

4th Place - $20.00 USD
5th Place - $10.00 USD

Keep track of the leaderboard by typing /topvotes

June Staffs of the Month

Senior Mod: Phinx
Creative: Vanillish
Skyblock: _Woolfie
Parkour: _Woolfie
KitPvP: MonkeyPlanetPvP
Survival: NStarMC

Congratulations! Big thanks to the whole staff team for all the work they do
SOTM's go show off your
titles!

Before you read this i do not mean this message with any hate or anything but i was just wondering how did NStarMC get staff of the month after being reported by myself and OhItsJordan to be disrespecting players / harassing them , i thought staff of the month relied on being very active aswell as being a role model for the other staff also to be very helpfull in game such things should have been brought up when the staff of the month have been selected but i belive on this server the whole staff team is very tight and forget to be fair either way i do not mean any hate towards nstarmc i am just simply speaking my point of view towards hes nomination

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
NStar has won Sotm for Survival because he is VERY active. Some could argue more than any other staff. He is very respectful to everyone and is always willing to help anyone. That. Is why he won Stom. I'm not too sure of your situation. However, NStar has been active and deserves Moderator.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Before you read this i do not mean this message with any hate or anything but i was just wondering how did NStarMC get staff of the month after being reported by myself and OhItsJordan to be disrespecting players / harassing them , i thought staff of the month relied on being very active aswell as being a role model for the other staff also to be very helpfull in game such things should have been brought up when the staff of the month have been selected but i belive on this server the whole staff team is very tight and forget to be fair either way i do not mean any hate towards nstarmc i am just simply speaking my point of view towards hes nomination
Kerna, staff are the ones who vote for SOTM. You are right on your thoughts of how SOTM works, and it does work like that. However, I was not disrespecting or harassing anyone. I was just doing my job as staff to punish those who were rule-breaking, which you were. I gave you the option of reporting me on the forums, which you just admitted that you did. You may have said that you don't mean hate towards me, but you do show some hate towards the staff team by calling us out for being "unfair" and "tight". We are neither of those. We are fair, by giving players the punishment they deserve when they do or say things. We are not tight, either. We can be strict, but only if it's needed to. We are kind, helpful, and even playful.

If you still believe that we are unfair/tight, or that I was harassing/disrespecting players, file a staff report here: https://goo.gl/Slglbn if you so choose to. Anyways, I hope you understand everything I have said. Have a good day.

-NStarMC

P.S. OhItsJordan (aka Elm) is now Jordanism. She changed her IGN again. :p

Kingzrturtles

MVP+
RnG_Verse
RnG_Verse
MVP+
Ratings
14 2
The current /votetop stats are incorrect, because when the server crashed on Saturday July 8th votetop was reset, im the true #1 and ive been keeping track of my points since.
#FixVoteTop