Voting

Ratings
I think that vote 4 is not working. It may be just me, but the past few days I have tried to vote on it, I have not received my cubits and key.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You're correct.

SillyScatter

Sllly
Sllly
Ratings
16 1
All voting links work for me. When I did vote4 I used case sensitive usernames and rated the server.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
All voting links work for me. When I did vote4 I used case sensitive usernames and rated the server.
On parkour (I can't speak for other servers) the vote was registered but I didn't receive the cubits or key.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
On parkour (I can't speak for other servers) the vote was registered but I didn't receive the cubits or key.
All votes works for me, I think we need to rate the server to get the rewards too (do it before finishing the vote, I didn't the first time, and when I tried with rating after voting the first time, I didn't get the rewards, but now I'm rating, doing the captcha before finishing the vote, and it's good for me.)

EDIT : Moving to General Discussion

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
ok. I tried using the catcha and rating and my username before voting and it hadn't worked.
If you've already voted today before the new try, then that why this didn't work, try again tomorrow.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
All votes works for me, I think we need to rate the server to get the rewards too (do it before finishing the vote, I didn't the first time, and when I tried with rating after voting the first time, I didn't get the rewards, but now I'm rating, doing the captcha before finishing the vote, and it's good for me.)

EDIT : Moving to General Discussion
Yeah, it's fixed now. It wasn't working yesterday.