Voting.

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
Hi, I have been thinking about kit pvp and they voting set up we have now. I think it would be really cool if we got a key ever single time from voting so there for 5 keys per day. but it would be nerfd you don't have to remove like to good items just make them a less of a percent of getting them. I think it was creeper that made a post about every so many votes you get items for sky block. I was thinking like ever 250 votes you get a key for kit pvp but maybe it would be called super voting key or something with better items then the plain voting keys. also this brings me in to a other idea. for the 5 ranks we have i think it would be cool if when you buy them you get a key of that rank like if you bought legend or something you would get a legend key along with the 2 ranks below it keys. a legend key would get you a lot better stuff then the voting key and the sponsor key would be really good so there for people can pay with it to trade items or a team token ect.... i have no clue what would be in the donator keys but it would be really cool if this could happen. because if everyone can get it by me giving it to someone or by killing me or something i think it might by pass the EULA if everyone get it some way or other. (Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling i just woke up then i typed this).

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Hi, I have been thinking about kit pvp and they voting set up we have now. I think it would be really cool if we got a key ever single time from voting so there for 5 keys per day. but it would be nerfd you don't have to remove like to good items just make them a less of a percent of getting them. I think it was creeper that made a post about every so many votes you get items for sky block. I was thinking like ever 250 votes you get a key for kit pvp but maybe it would be called super voting key or something with better items then the plain voting keys. also this brings me in to a other idea. for the 5 ranks we have i think it would be cool if when you buy them you get a key of that rank like if you bought legend or something you would get a legend key along with the 2 ranks below it keys. a legend key would get you a lot better stuff then the voting key and the sponsor key would be really good so there for people can pay with it to trade items or a team token ect.... i have no clue what would be in the donator keys but it would be really cool if this could happen. because if everyone can get it by me giving it to someone or by killing me or something i think it might by pass the EULA if everyone get it some way or other. (Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling i just woke up then i typed this).
Some things I agree with and some I don't quiet understand I should cause I just woke up but I don't. The voting system is terrible in my mind cause every certain amount of votes you get a key but why not make it like SG were every time you get key like @Knightsurge said but also like he said the chance of getting rare items needs to go way up then so you vote 5 times get 5 keys and $25 cash use the keys on the Vast Chest and rare items like on SG could be very hard to get like a 1% chance to get 20 Stre Pots and so on. BUT... Maybe instead of having 5 keys for voting make it 1 so if they vote all 5 times they get 1 key so after you vote every time you get 1 key so one key every day wouldn't be bad you still make OP weapons rare but they have one key so they can't just spam it and it sorta gives them a bigger reason to vote everyday they have a chance of getting something really really op but no matter what they get 1 key a day.