W/e.......

JustZee

MVP+
JustZee
JustZee
MVP+
Ratings
14 1
Many players have paid a significant amount of money to unlock W/E, and its been gone for months no refunds or anything, People feel like they were scammed and this point. I think fixing W/e should be one of Dacon's top priority's since people paid their hard earned money for it.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
It is very hard to be able to fix Worldedit, granted that Dakota likely has to focus on much larger bugs that we haven't quite noticed, and dupe glitches continue to pop up server-wide that he has to patch immediately before it becomes too big of a bug.

I understand your frustration, as I myself have purchased worldedit as well, but keep in mind that Dakota has to focus on not only maintaining several different servers and making sure that the resets don't become so ridiculously out of hand, but he is also working on fixing many other large bugs as well.

I'm sure worldedit will be fixed in due time, but if players would stop duping objects with worldedit, that'd be much easier and worldedit wouldn't be as blocked off as it is now. Sigh. I guess that's just why we can't have nice things.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I haven't really played Skyblock, and I haven't purchased Worldedit, although I definitely understand the frustration. Seeing as players haven't been able to use it, even if it can't be fixed, I do believe there should be some form of replacement in the meantime, even if it doesn't necessarily have to do with Worldedit or even building - it just doesn't seem fair some people would spend their hard earned money only to not be able to use the very thing they spent it on. That's just how I see it, not everyone (obviously) will agree with me.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
As I said before, Skyblock is not the only server and Worldedit is not the only bug. It will take some time and we just need to have patience above all. I'm sure Dakota is working on a fix for it as it is.