Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay... so this is gonna be a big question-
Basically I want to know what you guys personally prefer- waffles or pancakes? And what do you like to put on them? If you don't like pancakes or waffles, what's your favorite breakfast food? Or do you just not like breakfast foods? (I know people who are like that...)

I'll go first- personally I like pancakes better, because the waffles are too crunchy imo. While I do love some good old maple syrup, I recently discovered a topping combination that tastes delicious on my pancakes, jam and cream cheese!! Honestly, because I'm gluten-free I usually am only able to eat a lot of breakfast foods at home. I'm usually limited to eating eggs and fruit anywhere else, and once when I tried going vegetarian on vacation, it was even harder getting me breakfast. You know how boring eggs get after a couple days in a row? Very...

In general, I'm not a very picky eater, I'll pretty much eat anything you put in front of me. So far I haven't found any pad thai or tofu that I like...

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
When I plan on having a big breakfast, like a Sunday brunch, I LOVE waffles. I'd eat them with syrup from my trees, sausage, and strawberries!
If I just wake up and want a big breakfast, then its pancakes. I only put syrup on those, I find other stuff offputting. :/

But my favorite breakfast food ever is a ham and cheese omelet with hashbrowns!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
When I plan on having a big breakfast, like a Sunday brunch, I LOVE waffles. I'd eat them with syrup from my trees, sausage, and strawberries!
If I just wake up and want a big breakfast, then its pancakes. I only put syrup on those, I find other stuff offputting. :/

But my favorite breakfast food ever is a ham and cheese omelet with hashbrowns!
Okay, I'm gonna have to agree with the hashbrowns... omg they are soooo good, and like when u go to a breakfast place and ask for their homecut fry thingies- they're like little hashbrowns and they are just rlly good...

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Pancakes, waffles just isn't it. When I went to LA there was this place that made oreo pancakes, best things ever. But on a usually day to day basis I like just chocolate chip pancakes. For breakfast, I usually eat either muffins or pancakes with bacon!! I am lowkey very picky and very unhealthy so I dont usually eat eggs or sausage, but a good pancake is where it is at.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Pancakes, waffles just isn't it. When I went to LA there was this place that made oreo pancakes, best things ever. But on a usually day to day basis I like just chocolate chip pancakes. For breakfast, I usually eat either muffins or pancakes with bacon!! I am lowkey very picky and very unhealthy so I dont usually eat eggs or sausage, but a good pancake is where it is at.
Oreo pancakes sound delicious!! Some of the food combinations people come up with these days is kinda crazy imo.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Oreo pancakes sound delicious!! Some of the food combinations people come up with these days is kinda crazy imo.

blspyro

PATRON
PyRo_The_Panda
PyRo_The_Panda
Patron
Ratings
28 1
waffles are good, but you can't beat a nice fluffy buttermilk pancake or you know most of the pancakes on the ihop menu. Mmmmm IHOP.

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Pancakes are a definite yes. Waffles are good too, but I prefer to have pancakes, especially when there's banana involved too!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
i'm not gonna lie i've never had a waffle before so ima have to go with pancakes.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
In Hong Kong where I live, there's a special snack/street food in Hong Kong called 格仔餅 (Square biscuit? idek)
and it's this snack that's a waffle with peanut butter and condensed milk inside and it's SO GOOD!
There are also some special-er shops that sell crazy flavors such as cinnamon apples, chocolate and etc
Therefore I would choose waffles xD (Pic below of me holding one lol)
View attachment 34334
Sounds delicious, also... nice hand reveal xD

MerryT

ELITE
MerryT
MerryT
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
My Grandma makes homemade waffles from scratch and I honestly can't say I've had anything better then them for breakfast so definitely waffles

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
I like waffles better; however, if the waffles are crunchy I hate them. I don't know what it is but crunchy waffles just don't seem right to me. On my waffles I put syrup and that's all nothing fancy.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Waffles, waffles, wa-ffles