Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is original (even though there was a wall-e and eve submission a while ago that got rejected cause they copied and pasted :p). The build is really adorable and well-done. It is clear that a lot of effort went into it. The parkour could use some more variety, and based on length I feel that this might be better off as an expert?

I wish you the best of luck! <3

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is original (even though there was a wall-e and eve submission a while ago that got rejected cause they copied and pasted :p). The build is really adorable and well-done. It is clear that a lot of effort went into it. The parkour could use some more variety, and based on length I feel that this might be better off as an expert?

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Thanks for your feedback! :D

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I would have to agree with Katrina on this +1.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 Build is super cute I love it alot! The parkour is varied and fun. For what I can see it’s an original idea! I love the map so much!

Goodluck!!!

Cam

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello DeathByAPotato,

I'm happy to tell you I'll be Accepting your map!
The theme is original, and the build is detailed, appealing to look at and overall very well done.
The parkour is nicely varied, and a good length for an insane. There were a couple of jumps that were impossible/too hard, so they have been nerfed.

Thanks for submitting your map! Hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.