Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
hehe this one is fun

Giving this a +1
Positives:
  • Fun build
  • Parkour is varied (even though there's quite a few fence jumps / brewing stand jumps in a row)
  • Good medium difficulty
  • no stupid barrier blocks
Negatives:
  • The yellow wool is a bit weird for Wall-E, it feels too bright
  • All of the trash cubes are copy/pasted :p
Suggestions:
  • Replace the yellow wool with a different blocks
  • Make all the trash cubes unique
Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Before my attempt at a serious response let me say...THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE OMG <3

Anywho, I'll be giving this a +1. The theme is original. As the build goes, it is cute and pleasing to look at. As Dubinzi said, the cubes do seem to be copied/pasted, so be careful. The parkour is varied, and it fits the medium difficulty.
I wish you the best of luck! <3

Last edited:

TheSalemGamer

VIP
TheSalemGamer
TheSalemGamer
VIP
Ratings
Thank you to everyone who is giving me feedback. I have gone in and tried to make the cubes more varied but it is kind of difficult without rebuilding all the cubes so I hope the minor changes will suffice!

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey Salem! I'll be giving this map a +1, the build is decent and it is original. I also like how varied the jumps are that it doesn't get boring or repetitive. And it fits the difficulty well! Good luck!

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Pretty cool map!
I like the build, its original and the parkour is pretty clean and creative so ill give it a nice tasty
+1

Danyuul

ELITE
Danyuul
Danyuul
ELITE
Ratings
+1 Salem this is very cute omg. Very original too, I tested this map out and it would be a really good fit as a medium map. Hope it gets accepted! <3

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi TheSalemGamer,
I'll be rejecting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is original, even though we have film characters, but there are no Wall-E ones, so that's great!
About the build, it wasn't really appealing because of the blocks you used, but still it was very cute to see and understandable when doing the parkour!

About the parkour, it was hard for an easy map, and the jumps were repetitive, the only variations were made when coming to get to the next "Trash Block", and now that I'm naming it, I have to say that copying and pasting the same big block made it look less cute, so I would consider changing the position of the blocks inside the big block to make it even more appealing.
And it was also a bit confusing where to go sometimes, so adding carpets and signs will fix this.

If you patch the negative points I mentioned above, I’ll be happy to accept your map !

Thanks for making a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.