OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey, I am new to skyblock so how much in game money would I pay to get vip+ from vip.
If anyone do upgrades just let me know :)

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11

Wolf_Lover166

ELITE
Wolf_Lover166
Wolf_Lover166
ELITE
Ratings
Ah, okay. I asked a 2 staff about it and they told me it wasn't allowed either way. Whether you buy the rank for someone or someone buys a rank for you, it's a no go... Sorry if I seemed rude! Didn't mean for that. :)

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
No, if you wanted, you could watch ads for cubits as well as vote for them. But, if you wanted cubits quickly, then yes.

Wolf_Lover166

ELITE
Wolf_Lover166
Wolf_Lover166
ELITE
Ratings
@Cedis ❤ What I was saying was that it isn't allowed for him to pay someone in game money for them to buy him a rank. Buying cubits is totally fine, that's reasonable as you are trading in game money for something else in game. But if he were to pay someone in game money to have them buy him a rank, that wouldn't be...

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
@Cedis ❤ What I was saying was that it isn't allowed for him to pay someone in game money for them to buy him a rank. Buying cubits is totally fine, that's reasonable as you are trading in game money for something else in game. But if he were to pay someone in game money to have them buy him a rank, that wouldn't be...
I am allowed to trade in-game money for a rank on mama cube just not on any other server I have asked mods plus I know my self :)