Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello SimonSire,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, there are other appliance themed maps but no washing machines, so good job on that! The build is great on the exterior, it is accurate to what a washing machine would look like. The inside however doesn't make a lot of sense. Most of where the parkour is located just looks like a box with walls and has no details that would make the player feel like they're in a giant washing machine.
The parkour is far too long for an easy map, where most easy maps end around 30 jumps. The parkour difficulty also doesn't really fit an easy, and would better suit a medium map. However the parkour also was pretty repetitive in places which made it a bit on the boring side and also somewhat unfun to play. I would recommend adding more variation and mixture to the jumps so that the parkour is more interesting. I would also recommend either buffing the parkour a tiny bit to better fit the medium difficulty, or reducing the difficulty and number of jumps by a lot so that the map better fits an easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.