Rejected Washington Monument - Expert (resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOWRA

MVP+
Ratings
2020-08-02_01.08.17.png
2020-08-02_01.08.50.png
2020-08-02_01.09.07.png

115 Jumps
Expert
MattTheCutie
Washington Monument
-74; -104
this is a re-submission. i took the feedback i was given and improved upon my map. it used to be a hard map but i changed it to an expert because of the length and difficulty of the map. looking forward to hearing from u guys. thanks -MattTheCutie

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Amazing map and I loved testing it! I wish the best of luck to you, Matt. :D

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello MattTheCutie,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. I think the build is okay as you know, there isn't a ton you can really do with shading with white blocks in 1.8.9, and it is accurate to what the Washington Monument looks like. Onto the parkour though!

The parkour is still a major problem with this map. The map is pretty long for an Expert, it drags on quite a bit because of this, and because of the lack of variation and mixture of the blocks throughout. I would like to see you revamp the parkour with more variation and mixture in the jumps and blocks you choose to make them with. The parkour fits the difficulty now, but there are many places in the map where I feel like I am doing the same jump again and again, especially in the last section with the many ladders and flower pots. Again, I would reduce the length to around 85-90 jumps. If you need help with this, let me know!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.