Water and Lava Buckets in the shop

Ratings
Hi there.
I've played a lot of Skyblock since the reset ( over 100+ Hours ) and I keep seeing the same questions of ' Where do I buy lava or water buckets. '
For new players who do not know about using bucket on Obsidian makes lava bucket or Ice makes water it might be helpful for those new to skyblock to be able to purchase these items from the store

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hi there.
I've played a lot of Skyblock since the reset ( over 100+ Hours ) and I keep seeing the same questions of ' Where do I buy lava or water buckets. '
For new players who do not know about using bucket on Obsidian makes lava bucket or Ice makes water it might be helpful for those new to skyblock to be able to purchase these items from the store
Lava used to be purchasable, just as saplings were not purchasable. I think it is a good idea to re-enable having lava in the shop under the Miscellaneous category, but as for water, I think keeping it under ice would be a better solution, as that way, you save room in the shop while also putting ice to use. Plus, buckets don't stack this season, not like they did last season. So it'd make a mess of an inventory.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
If you need lava all you need to do is make your nether portal. Once in the nether you have a source of lava. Also use 4 ice to make a water source pool . Buckets from /kit beginner are a good start then iron from VOTE chests or from VOTE party chests can make more..