Water does not protect blocks?

Ratings
2 1
So I was told in discord by Zedakiah who was told by ⌥ßꙘรђŦยɭŵ๏ɭŦ22⎇ or bashfullwolf22 who was told by Josh... that Water does not protect blocks. Is this true? If so... that is a 0 IQ Move right there. What I was told word for word was "But this server has apparently made water not protect blocks anymore... Which ruins a good chunk of all factions designs"

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
Water does protect blocks?
Of course blocks are protected by water, that is not even a plugin added by the server developers, ite been a mechanic in minecraft for many years. That's why you need to make cannons to raid other factions.
If you need help canning at all just let me know and I can either send you some schematics of cannons I've made or explain to you the basics of cannoning.
Just message me on here and I'll help you out.
-EUCombo

Wolflisteel

MVP+
WolfLiSteel
WolfLiSteel
MVP+
Ratings
6 1
Water does protect blocks?
Of course blocks are protected by water, that is not even a plugin added by the server developers, ite been a mechanic in minecraft for many years. That's why you need to make cannons to raid other factions.
If you need help canning at all just let me know and I can either send you some schematics of cannons I've made or explain to you the basics of cannoning.
Just message me on here and I'll help you out.
-EUCombo
Can you send me that coz I wanna learn cannonning?