Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello LBossFireIceS and Maleene,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20

I will be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This means that your map isn't accepted or rejected. There are parts of your map that are solid but also parts that could be fixed before being fully accepted. You have until April 15th to fix the needed changes or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original as we don't have any maps like this on the server.

The BUILD of your map is good, it is accurate for what you are going for and very attractive to look at, so good job on that!

The PARKOUR of your map fits the length and difficulty of an easy map. The main problem is that your map is lacking variance and is a bit repetitive to play.

Thank you for taking the name to create this map, if you have any questions or have made the needed changes message me on discord at Elly#5555 so we can retest the map.
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20

Thank you for making the needed changes on your map! You map is now accepted, the fixed parkour no longer has a repetitive feeling and is enjoyable to play!

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555.
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.